Chapter 13 - Breaking The News To Daddy Dearest.

I'm thinking about posting like every Saturday or Sunday for this story and tell you if I post any other day. Idk though so don't hold me to it.

MORE VOTES/COMMENTS = FASTER CHAPTERS!!

(Pic of Craig. Video is a must watch.)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13 - Breaking The News To Daddy Dearest.

Destiny.

The evening at Dria's Colors is.....interesting, to say the least. I've only been to her shop once before, on which a day she wasn't working, but today she happened to be here and I have come to the conclusion that this woman is off her bonkers. She's really hyper and random. Not only that, but she seems to have the habit of voicing her thoughts without meaning to and then she doesn't realize she's said anything when you question her about it. She just gets really defensive, look at us crazy, and be like 'What the hell are you talking about? I didn't say anything. What are you, deaf in the ears?'. Which is really ironic considering Trey and I had to keep repeating ourselves just so she could hear us.

Crazy thing is, she didn't look a day over twenty-five. She's caramel-skinned and about five foot six. Her figure is like an hour glass except that her stomach matched the size of her hips. Her head is shaped like a side ways oval and she just has this innoent look to her. She was also wrinkleless. She could be my big sister. That's how young she looked.

I for one, think she just likes to bug people.

I wasn't really affected by her playfulness, but Trey was. You could tell that, just by looking at him, he was getting frustrated with her. It was taking all my will power not to bust out laughin'. He looks like he's holding in a piss and his face is shaded a light red. He was loosing his temper fast and I had a feeling Dria knew that because of the way she would smirk when he wasn't watching.

Trey finally breathed a sigh of relief when she led us to the back where we could pick out flowers we wanted. It was then I started to laugh so hard by spleen was hurting and my eyes were watering.

"You think that's funny, huh?" Trey asked, sounding angry, yet confused.

I clutched my side. "That just made my week, yo. That woman is crazy."

He rolled his eyes. "You'd think she was eighty if it wasn't for her killer body."

My laughter died down almost immediately at his words. I knew he thought Dria was gorgeous. It was clear by the way he eye-raped her when we walked into the shop, but I guess it was hard to hear him actually admit it.

"Yeah." I replied simply, suddenly not feeling like laughing anymore. We had gotten along all day and he hadn't mentioned any other girl, which is why I think we had an awesome time because it felt like the old days. 

But of course, everything good comes to an end.

"Let's just pick out some flowers and get out of here." Trey said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

After that, we went into an awkward silence, only talking to get each others' opinion on a certain type of flower. I don't even understand how people liked flowers. I like the way some of them looked, but they smell awful. If I was given a flower, I would probably drown it in perfume or some shit.