Chapter 18 - The Wedding.

Hey guys. Not much to say but I KNOW for a fact everyone will love this chapter. I tried to make it longer but I don't know if I did a good job & PLEASE don't kill me for the cliffy ;)

EJOY!

Pic (top to bottom) Trey, Destiny, Ashley, Tequan.

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 18 - The Wedding.

Trey.

When I woke up, it was still dark outside and the party was still going on. The clock on the side of the bed read ten thirty.

Thoughts of what happened hours before immediately filled my mind. Looks like the plan was working after all. Everything about last night was perfect.

What made it even better is that she was so passionate about it. We were so passionate about it. Her touch, her kisses. She wasn't hesitant and she wasn't shy like I thought she'd be. She completely gave into me and I loved that.

Her touch was frantic and her kisses were urgent. It just seemed as if she had wanted it for so long. And she probably did. The only thing keeping her from seeing that is Tequan. She's completely blinded by him. I know she still cares for me and I know she still wants me, but since he's in the picture she fails to realize that.

It's okay though because I will have her soon. I don't care what it takes.

I reached out, expecting Destiny by my side but she wasn't there. Confused, I sat up. With little light coming in from the window, I could tell she was nowhere in this room. I got out of bed and began searching for my clothes - which was not very easy. Everything was in various spots all over the room. 

I don't know when or how they got there, but I don't really care.

Since Destiny's overnight bag was still here, I figured she must have went back to the party so I exited her room and when downstairs to the kitchen. The cooks weren't there anymore so I suppose everything is now cooked and people are enjoying their food.

I open the door to the backyard and stepped out, shutting it behind me. It looks like no one left and wasn't about to die down. There were more people in the pool and less kids outside. I imagine their parents took them home or left them with a baby sitter so they could party longer.

I scanned the whole backyard, but spotted Destiny nowhere. Thinking that I probably missed her, I decided to scan again but was interrupted when a short, carmel skinned cutie was suddenly standing in front of me.

Alicia.

Since the wedding is in a tomorrow, everyone from out of town flew back out a couple of days ago. Ashley wanted to make sure everyone that was in the wedding would be on time. She wanted everything perfect and I didn't blame her. If it was my wedding I would want everything perfect too.

Alicia was in nothing but her pink and white polka-dotted bikini. The top appeared to be too small, hint why her boobs looked like they could spill out at any minute. Her stomach was nice and flat, very toned and she had a belly button piercing.