➳Chapter 19➳

Recap:
We watched the movie play on and I nearly cried a few times. Gosh Star Lord do you know what I mean? Marvel made me weak as fuck.

My eyes started to droop and I slumped down a little and my head lolled and fell on to Dylan's shoulder. I didn't have enough energy to move and I found myself closing my eyes and darkness inviting me with open arms.

Bella's POV

I groaned feeling heat and light on my face. I tried to shuffle away but and arm held me down. "Stop moving." I heard Dylan's raspy voice.

Oohh. I opened my eyes fully. Morning voice. Sexy as fuck am I right? Ow! The lights blinding me!

"Stop yelling!" Dylan groaned loudly.

"I yelled that?" I said shuffling but Dylan held me down.

"Stop moving." He repeated.

"What time is it?" I said fully awake now. I rubbed my eye a little and yawned. I turned around somehow and Dylan had his eyes squeezed shut and jaw clenched.

"Now there's no point of going back to sleep." Dylan opened his eyes glaring at me.

I touched his cheek and laughed, "Stop dodging my questions!"

Dylan turned away from my a little bit and held his phone above his face. "11:15." He said and scrolled through his phone. "Our friends think we're dead."

"Which friends?" I asked.

"Ones from Dubai." He laughed, setting his phone down.

"Come to think of it, none of our actual friends have called or texted us."

"I told them we haven't died yet yesterday so it's okay."

I groaned and grabbed my phone. Woah. 119 messages from my friends individually and 789 from a group chat. Fucking hell how didn't I notice this. I looked through them replying and reading them and Dylan had his head laying in the crook of my neck and he was answering texts too by the looks of it.

"Have you heard from my brother?" I asked as soon as I'd finished with the individual texts.

"No. Why?" He asked.

"He hasn't texted me or anything." I pouted.

"Maybe he's busy." Maybe he was. I do remember him saying that he was in London.

I tapped on his contact name.

To Bubba👽
Heyyyy Smith. Did you fall of the planet or something? You haven't texted me once. Did you die?!
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE HAVEN'T YOU
ha!
Oh you're not texting me because you're fucking someone right now. Right?

"It's 8:15 or so there. Stop texting him." Dylan pushed my phone away from my face. I sighed. "He's not going to answer. It's too early Bella."

Dylan's right. I'll spam him later. I looked through my group chat.

"What are we doing today?" I asked Dylan turning to him putting my phone back on the night stand.

Dylan looked away from his phone. "We have a few days or so left don't we?" I nodded. "X-line or skydiving?" He asked.

"Both!" I grinned, "why pick one?!"

"Because we could die on both and I'd rather just die on one."

I rolled my eyes, "It's safe!"

"Yeh but things canon wrong!"

"We're going on both." I stared at him intensely giving him that look that said 'don't argue with me or I'll kill you.' The one your mother gives you. You know what I mean?