{01}

Emily's P.O.V

I'm Emily Ross the broken girl. I'm dating an abusive boyfriend, as I live with an abusive stepmother, father and step brother. My mother died when I was born and I lived with my mum's sister until I was five years old. I moved back with my father to see I've got a new mother with her son who was two years older than me. I've had no strength to tell my best friend and her name is Lexi Anthea. She only knows about my past and I'm keeping it that way. I then heard banging on my door and I groaned. "Who is it?" I asked as I opened the door to see my stepmother. "Go make yourself useful and make your brother's bed". She said as I said no thanks. "What did you say?" She asked as my father stood there with his arm crossed. "I said yes Maddox". I ran to his room until I opened the door and he was naked. I shut the door until someone grabbed me by my hair and I saw it was my dad. "Lexi is here for you to go to school". Dad said as I nodded and I grabbed my jacket as I walked out of the house. I've been talking to them nicely and I did what I was so I don't get in trouble. "Hey girl". I saw Lexi and we hugged as we got in her car. The boys rate her a ten and me they say "Emily has the hottest friend". We put the seats back a little and we stopped. "Love the outfit". I said as she smiles. "Thanks, love your jeans". Lexi said as I nodded and I rubbed my thigh. I was only wearing my jeans because my family were hitting me with the belt because I didn't make dinner because I was cleaning my dad's and stepmother's master bedroom. She started the car and she drives us to school.

~*~

This is my final year at this school and then I go to college. I've been saving money from small after I left my aunt's house. We got out of car as people whispered as I stepped in. "What are they saying?" I asked as Lexi stood next me and we walked together. "Don't worry about it, let's rock this year". She said as she pushed me to the floor. "Why did you do that?" I asked as she laughed and I saw Ricky gave her money. "Your brother paid me to be your friend". Lexi said as they kissed. "You bitch". I said as Ricky picked me up. "Say it again". Ricky said as my boyfriend comes and get in his face. "Do it". They walked off and I was on the floor as tears fall down. "Brax?" I asked as he just hugged me. That's the only thing we do is hug and he never ever kissed me. He looks at me and he takes me to his car as I shut my mouth. "What the hell did you do?" I stood there and I looked at him. "Nothing... Let me guess, you were paid to be my boyfriend by my stepbrother and his friends". He nodded as I walked away and I bumped into someone as I looked to see a bad boy, I got up and he walked to me as I walked back to the lockers. "I'm sorry". I said as he put his hand on the locker. "Be careful next time sugar". He said as he walked away as I was catching my breath. I got a message from my dad as I walked to my locker.

Dad: I need to tell you something

Me: What is it?

Dad: I'm not your dad, your mum left your dad and she met me

Me: Your not my dad, then who is my dad?

Dad: I am going to call him as he and your mother has twins boys who are your brothers

Me: I'll see you after soccer practice tonight

I put my bag in as I grabbed my locker and I saw a girl with the principal Mr. Moore. "Emily Ross meet Lacey Shears, she is new here and I was thinking if you can show her around". I nodded as I hang my bag on the stand. I shut the locker door as I shake her hands and I said nice to meet you. "Your the one who had been bullied around here?" I nodded. "It's okay, I've been bullied back in my old school". Lacey said as I smiled. "I never had a real friend, caused they were all paid to be my friend by my stepbrother and his friends". I said as I stopped at her locker. "Emily!" I see him walking to me as Lacey got into her locker as I didn't close it completely. "What do you want?" I asked as he chuckles. "My mum doesn't want you to soccer practice tonight". I rolled my eyes. "I'm doing it and your not a student here anymore". I pushed him out of here and I looked at Lacey who was looking awesome. "I'm a rich girl, this is my style". We connected our and we walked to class.