{05}

(Dylan O'Brien as Chris Taylor)

Emily's POV

I was in my room doing some warm ups and I walked to my bathroom to see Chris standing there as I walked to him and I gripped his shirt as he played with my long hair and he leans closer and kissed me. "Morning babydoll". Chris said as he wrapped his arms around me as my back was to his chest and I turned my head to him. "Morning Chris". He kissed my cheek. "So, tonight wear a suite and I'll be buying a dress as I'm going to a doctors appointment. I won't be at school today and I already told the girls". He nodded as he was sad. "Why the frown?" I moved his hair back as he takes my had off his hair and he kissed my temple. "I'll miss my babydoll". I hugged him as he kisses my cheek. I pulled back as I pulled him to my bed as he swooped me off my feet and he dumped me on the bed as he kicked off his shoes and got on top of me. "Your gonna be shown how my love works and you'll be okay with me... We will get married and have kids and I'll be the happiest man with the hottest woman in ten years and that woman will be you". I blushed as I smiled. Then his phone buzzed as he got off and walked into the bathroom to answer it as he shut the door. I heard my alarm went off as I turned it off and I phone buzzed as I got a call from an unknown number and I answered it.

"Hey Emily"

"Who is this?"

"Chris's best friend Randy and I wanna meet up"

"I don't think so Mr. Randy"

"Well, then watch your back"

"Why?"and

"Lets say your gonna be in trouble"

He end the line as I walked to the bathroom and I heard Chris talking. "Look, I'll give you all of the ingredients and you make it yourself! Don't you bring her into this!! Hello!?" I knocked on the door as he opened it and he smiled. "Is everything okay?" I asked as I hold his hands and I rest my forehead on his as he kissed my forehead. "Yeah, just telling them I'm not making drugs or selling it either". I walked back and his smiled faded away. "You need to leave". I was starting to have the memories and I fell back on my bed as I squeezed and unsqueezed the blankets. "Emily, this doesn't change anything". I couldn't hear what he was saying.

Your buying drugs for him. Liam... "Hey Missy". I saw the dealer. "I need one kg". I said as he walked around me and I saw his knife in his hand. Then some guy walked over and I looked at him as he was shaking. "Where's my money?" The dealer asked as the costumer said he doesn't have it. He walked over as he cut his wrist and pulled out his gun as he shot him the head. I looked away as I felt a cold chilly breath against my neck. "I know your picking it up for your brother Liam". He said as I took a breath and I faced him as I nodded. "Your gonna be like him if you don't speak little one". He threatened me as I looked at him. "Okay, I'm just picking up his order and Liam couldn't be here". I said as he took a few steps closer. "Okay". He walked to the table and gave me the packs of weed as I put them into my bag. "Tell him to pay up or he'll be like him... And tell anyone I had killed him as I'll come and find you". I nodded as I turned around and I walked away. I walked behind a building as I got into the car, I saw Liam and I gave him it. "Don't ever ask me to do this again". I said as he laughed. "Randy was just bluffing". He said.

I felt tears falling down my cheek and I felt warm kisses on my temple. I pushed him away from me and I walked to my bathroom as I shut it and I looked it. I faced the sink as I cried and cried.

My Broken Girl (Bad Boy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara