11. Can't Sleep

Hey guys! I know I havent posted in a while, but I've had tons of revision and shit... haha. Seriously though, I'm gonna try being more regular with updates :) So enoy this chapter for me and tell me what you think ;)

Chapter Eleven

So wake me up when it's all over

When I'm wiser and I'm older

All this time I was finding myself

And I didn't know I was lost

I struggled to open my eyes as the sun rays pierced through the glass of the window, directly at me. Like a calling from god. That's what it looked like.

I turned off my Avicii alarm and took a shower. 

I quickly put on a pair of skinny jeans and a baggy t-shirt to hide my bandages. I put on a pair of heeled ankle boots and grabbed my bag before making my way downstairs. No one was home because I took too long in the shower so I didn't even bother with breakfast before getting in my car and driving off.

Throughout the whole journey I was debating whether I wanted to go to school. The answer was no. I had to face Luke and Kyle. And the events of Friday night surely reached every single person in the school meaning I would be the hot topic for the next week or so. That's another thing, Derek. I'd have to face him too. School didn't seem like a good idea. But at the same time I'd have to do it sooner or later and the longer I wait the more people will think I'm scared of something. 

Aim for today: act normal.

~***~

As I walked into History I could feel every person's eyes on me and some even had the guts to turn their heads after me as I walked to my seat next to Kyle. They stared shamelessly as if I was some kind of fucking alien.

"Can I help you?" I asked loudly so the question could be directed to everyone. Obviously, at that moment everybody turned around to the front.

"Saucy." Kyle. 

I decided to ignore him. I didn't need this. "The silent treatment? Really?" He smirked.

"Kyle—" I stopped talking when at that moment Luke walked into the classroom, his eyes locking on mine as he walked to his seat and sat down breaking the contact. 

"Oosh." Kyle pouted mockingly. "Is Archer not forgiven yet?"

"Has Richards forgotten what I said yesterday?" I mocked

"I don't know what you're on about." he scoffed.

"Let me remind you." I smiled falsely. "Stop getting involved. Fuck off."