Chapter 3: "Like A Diamond In The Sky."

Autumn's POV

I snap out of my thoughts and realize what's happening.

My wolf is howling in joy in my head but me well im panicking. I look at the Adonis in front of me and see he's already staring at me with an intense gaze and it hits like a ton of bricks.

We stare at each other but i snap out of it and immediately try to get out of his arms when i succeed he lets out a warning growl at me with narrow eyes. I can sense he has a powerful aura and it doesn't faze me one bit cause i have alpha blood in me.

I take three steps back.

Big Mistake

"What do you think your doing mate?" he says in a husky voice. I shiver at how hot his voice is.
I look at him and see if he noticed and he has a cocky smirk on his face and that confirms it.

"i-uhm-i-i-i" i stuuter and in panic, i ran.

I ran away from him and find alex.

I hear a loud growl behind me and knows it's him. I can sense his hot on my trail but i have to
confuse him where i am so i run on circle, having alpha blood in me makes me go a bit faster and i'm also one of the best  female fighter in my pack so im used to this chases.

I quickly find alex and see his in the Ferris wheel waiting for me. i run to him as fast as i can and stand in front him, panting.

"What is it autumn? whats wrong?" he says looking at me worriedly.

"Can we please just go home, please." i ask in a desperate voice.

"Why? Whats going on?" he asks then i can sense his coming closer to me.

"Please alex, can we please just go, i will explain everything later but please lets go and lets go fast." i beg him.

He looks at me for a second staring at my eyes and finally nods, i sigh in relief and he motions for me to get on his back and i do.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he runs fast to the parking lot.

I look over my shoulder to see if my mate had see me or alex and he doesn't, i don't know where he is but i do know his around still looking for me but he's too late i'm already leaving. I look ahead and see we're in front of the car, alex puts me in gently and rushes to the drivers side and he starts the car and we take off.

We sit in silence and when we passed the border line of the pack, i sigh in relief.

"What happened autumn? Why did you suddenly wanted to leave?" he asks me while glancing at me from the corner of his eye.

"you wouldn't want to know" i mumble under my breath but i know he heard me.

"Actually i want to know, why did my girlfriend runs to me while panicking and rushing for us to leave immediately." he says.

"Please alex, i'll tell you everything later." i tell him while looking at him.

"Fine." he says with a sigh.

"WHAT THE HELL AUTUMN?!?!" Summer asks me in an angry tone. i groan and suddenly remember she's there.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that summer i had to." I tell her in my own angry voice.

"I damn will talk to you like this, and what do you mean you had to." she says calming a bit. I force myself to calm first before answering her.

"I wanted to talk daddy first before everything happens and alex." i say in a sad tone. She softens a bit to me.

"Autumn i get it you care for alex but we have our mate now and we cant be unfaithful to him." she says in a soft tone.

"I know that's why im going to end it to him after i tell daddy everything and you know how much daddy hates the bloodless pack, what would happen if he knew my mate was one of them i want to tell him in a good time." i tell her.

"And when is that good time?" she asks me in a teasing voice.

"After dinner when we're watching sports, it would most likely be basketball." i say

"Ok, but hurry up i need my mate." she says.

"Don't you think i need him too and he was so hot." i tell her.

"Oh yeah,from your words quote quote he is an adonis quote quote." she says in a teasing voice.

"Shut up he is." i say with a groan.

"Okay whatever, laters." she says

"Yeah laters." i say and i cut off our connection.

I look at the window and see the passing trees, the calming sounds of the car and the moon shining so bright like a diamond in the sky.

I smile and close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

~AUTHOR'S POV~

HEY HEY HEY!!!!! i know it's been a while since i have updated and i just want to apologize for that and my Christmas break is coming so i will be
updating a lot..... oh yeah.

Please follow and read DefinitelyStyles stories.I love her work especially My Long Lost Lover it may be familiar to you guys. and i dedicate this chapter to her cause she ia one of my good friends here in wattpad.So please and thank you.

CIAO :)

~RICCITHEGREAT! :)