Chapter 9: "Well That Went Well."

Autumn's POV

I stood still staring at him, not caring that my brother is there I look at him, really look at him and I check him out. His wearing jeans that hung in his hips sexily, a black v neck shirt that really defines his muscles and his black hair is styled a bit.

"MINE" he roars and in just a blink of an eye, I am ripped from my brother arms and to his. My face is pressed in his well defined chest and I look up at him, me being short and him being so tall. I can see his wolf is in control and his growling and shaking from anger. I think he is about to attack my brother so act quickly. I stood on my toes and trail kisses to his neck and occasionally sucking, probably leaving little marks but that will be gone in a few minutes. I continue to do this until I feel him stop shaking and growling but his still griping my waist tightly. It was then I notice that my brother is gone and I stop. I look up to him again and see his already staring at me with those grey eyes that has a hint of green in them.

"Mmmh, mine you are mine." He says in a possessive tone.

"I am not, I am my own person." I tell him stubbornly. He narrows his eyes at me and I can feel his angry but amused too. He dips his head to my neck and leaves kisses. I moan when he kisses my soft spot. I feel him grin and he kiss it and occasionally biting it softly and sucking. I continue to moan while he attacks my neck. He suddenly stops and I growl. Damn!

He smirks at me and says. "Now your mine." Feeling proud of himself. I look at him confused and I put my hand to my neck and when I come across my soft spot I feel a ting and my eyes widen.

I ran to the closest bathroom, him trailing behind me and I go in and look I'm the mirror. He comes behind me and hugs me from behind. That IDIOT! He left me a hickey, a damn hickey.

"Ugh! Mate how could you?!?" I ask him trying to leave his arms. Key word Try!. I huff and give up. We both walk out the bathroom and back to the kitchen. He picks me up and sits me in the kitchen counter. I look at his eyes and he looks at mine. I can see happiness, relief and a bit sadness in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask him softy caressing his cheek with my hand. He leans to my touch.

"Nothing, I was just wondering what's your name, kitten." He says fitting himself between my legs and I blush considering I'm wearing a dress.

"You look so cute when you blush." He says smiling caressing my cheek. I look at his face and see he has dimples. Awwww. Dimples are my weakness in guys. Even though I only had one boyfriend and that's Alex. I poke his dimples with finger and smiling like a moron.

"Now again with my question, what's your name mate?" He asks me.

"My names, Sanders, Autumn Sanders." I say impersonating James Bond. He chuckles a bit.

"Well I'm Damien, Damien Cole." He says smiling and staring at me with pride.

Cole, Cole, Cole. Why does that sound familiar to me.

"Well, lets go and head to where my family is cause I still have to meet the alpha that's is looking for his mate." I tell him, hopping off the counter and I stand in front of him. He laughs while shaking his head at me.

"Baby, I am The Alpha." He says looking at me and smiling. My eyes are wide and my mouth is hung open.

Fuck! He's alpha, that means.... I'm going to be a Luna.

Well.......

~2 hours later~

I hung in my mates shoulder as he carries me back to the pack house. You might be wandering what happened well i will tell you. After going out of my shock I did the one thing you would expect me to do..... I ran..... Yes yes yes applause me to my stupidity. Laugh at my moroness (it's a word) but I don't know I just kind of bam! And did that. Of course he chased me and we ended up in the woods and he quickly caught up with me and slung me to his shoulder. I looked at him and see he rather enjoyed it. Alpha's are like that, they like the chase that's why, I was shocked to find my mate was one.

I mean I'm not complaining or anything, I was just shocked. Heehe yeah yeah laugh at me. We arrive at the pack house and see everyone in the living room watching us in amusement. I'm glad they find my distress funny.

"Had a good chase?" Trevor asks. He's smirking and I know the teasing will come. Any Moment now.

"Whatever." I answer them as Damien slides me off his shoulder and wraps an arm to my waist and holds me to his side. Possessives might I add. Great! An alpha as my mate. I'm in it for a great roller coaster.

Well That Went Well.