IV

Hayes
Nash pulls up to the ice cream place resulting in me getting nervous not sure why though.

I'm not even in the mood for ice cream I'm just here to see this Liam guy.

"Get out" Nash says opening his door

I look at him narrowing my eyes at him.

"Stay in here then" he replied I roll my eyes as I get out.

I'm not even sure if she's here yet, I remember how she looks because I went back to the time she sent us a picture of her just to make sure I don't go up to the wrong person.

We walk in, there was barely anybody here so that should make things a little easier. I turn my head to see a family laughing I smile at how adorable their baby is. I then look at the other table to see a group of friends also laughing.

I walk up to the ice cream counter not noticing people in line I look up to see who it is causing my eyes to widen realizing it's Layla.

She was wearing a red jacket, black ripped jeans, white shirt tucked in, and black vans with a jean hat on that I think said faded.

I quickly turn to Nash

"I don't wanna do this, let's just go home." I whisper to him "What was that Hayes?" Nash said loudly causing me to punch him on the forearm.

"Uh nothing" I play it off as I clear my throat. I look up at Layla to see she glared at us then grabs her ice cream with a smile on her lips.

She didn't recognize us?

"Nash," I was going to ask if he seen "I know" he replied "How did she not recognize us?" I ask confused he shrugs his shoulders.

I ordered my ice cream and sit down with Nash he just so happened to choose the table across from Layla.

Oh shit!

I was so caught up on Layla I forgot to check this Liam guy.

And that's when my body tensed up, it was the Liam I absolutely hate with a burning passion.

It was Liam Walker.

Layla
As I was ordering my ice cream these two guys come in but I was to busy with my ice cream to even see who it was while I waited for Liam to get his.

One of the guys shouted something out but like I said I was too busy eating my delicious ice cream I only glance over at the two guys then walk to a table.

"You have ice cream on your nose" Liam chuckles as he wiping it off I cross my eyes trying to see it on my nose making both of us laugh.

"You're gonna go blind" he joked "Shut up" I giggled

I noticed in the corner of my eye the same guys sit across from us and kept looking over at us I start to get uncomfortable resulting in me squirming around in my seat.

"So who were those guys texting you earlier?" Liam asked as he leaned forward, placing his elbows on the table.

"Oh just some guys that accidentally added me to their groupchat" I stated taking another bite of my coconut flavored ice cream.

"And you decided to text back some strangers?" He looked at me with a weird face causing me to look down at the table "I mean I guess, they seemed pretty chill, two of them happen to live here in NC" I smile

"Oh really? What are their names?" He asked

"Hayes and Nash" I said

In the corner of my eye I noticed the two guys snap their heads towards us I look over at them too causing my eyes to widen.