LIX

-CAMERON-
After taking Layla to the theater to watch Beauty and The Beast, which is her all time favorite princess, I decided also take her to the beach. I know how much she loves beaches she loves to watch the waves as she lays on the sand with children playing around laughing and having a good time not having a care in the world.

But there obviously won't be any children around since it's 8 at night.

As I'm pulling up to the parking lot I see Layla look over at me.

"Really Cameron?" She laughs out

"I'm not wearing a bikini and I'm wearing heels!" She points at her feet causing me to shrug and let a small giggle out as she does the same.

God I love that giggle of her's.

She's so gorgeous, I wish I could call her mine and show her off to the world.

"C'mon" is all I say before turning the car off and getting off.

"Time out, time out" Layla repeats as she stops the game we were currently playing which happened to be tag.

I know, a 23 year old and a 18 year old playing tag is so child like but we obviously don't care.

**Its 2018 in the book, remember there was a year time skip**

"What? There's no time out in tag!" I laugh out as we were both struggling to catch our breaths.

"I know but I'm getting tired with no shoes on"

She had took off her heels so she could run and I'm guess her feet are starting to hurt.

"Alright, wanna get in the water?" I ask as I begin to take off my clothes.

"You can use my shirt to cover yourself up" I throw her my tshirt as I hear her sigh with a smirk on her lips.

She began to take her jacket off throwing it on the sand.

-LAYLA-

In the corner of my eye I saw Cameron staring at me so I decided to tease him.

Once I threw my jacket on the sand I unbuttoned my shorts then turned around and continued to take them off in a slow manner making sure to show off my ass while bending down as a smirk playing its way on my lips.

Wow I'm acting like a hoe right now, somebody slap me please.

I then turn back around to see Cameron bitting down on his bottom lip as he was looking at my ass.

I continue to take off my bodysuit throwing that on the floor as well.

I could have probably used that as a swimsuit but then I wouldn't have a shirt to wear after.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" I say to Cameron as he snaps back to reality clearing his throat "W-What?" He stutters causing me to laugh lightly shaking my head.

I was wearing a black lace bra along with a matching thong, in my defense I had no idea we were going to the beach if I would of known I would of worn something else, obviously.

"Are we gonna go in or just stand here?" I say

"Uh, let's go" Cameron smiles at me "Last one in is a rotten egg" I shout as I'm already running towards the water.