chapter 40

the next day....

nea pov

i honestly dont know how to feel about this. from how last night was, its still fuzzy in my head. i thought it was a dream but....well he is still here. its the next morning and he is still here with me. im still lying here in his embrace, feeling like the world has finally heard my plea. the man has finally came around to me. it felt good. really good. his strong arm around my waist. his firm chest that my back is against. his.....bulge pressing against my butt. i dont think ive ever slept that deeply in my life. i felt well rested. like i could get up and run a mile right now. i honestly dont want to move. not for a while. just lay here with him. this is what ive missed the most. the warm embrace that wont allow you to stay awoke when you first enjoy it. i fell asleep before i even knew what was happening. "you awoke?" he whispered. "yeah," i responded. "you went to sleep pretty fast. must have been tired, huh?" he whispered. "tsk....apparently. ive never fell asleep that fast," i said. he chuckled. there was a long moment of silence. "whatcha thinking about?" he whispered. "how cold its gonna be when we have to get up. you?" i asked. "how im ten minutes late for class," he said. my eyes widened. "well you should go!" i sat up quickly out of his embrace, feeling the cold chill graze my lightly moist skin. i shivered a little. "you need me here, though. i can always make up classwork," he said as he sat up. "yeah but you cant make up the valuable one on one and classroom time with your teacher. you need to go," i got out the bed, feeling every hair on my body stand on end. my room is cold as SHIT. i motioned to the bathroom. "what are you gonna do while im gone? ill be gone all day working and going to classes," he said as he got up. "im...im gonna go to work too. i have...meetings today that i cant miss," yeah i was lying. i been retired with more money than i could think to do with. i have so much time on my hands its unreal. he raised a brow. "well ill be back whenever i can," he walked into the bathroom. i sighed. guess i cant hide my situation from him, huh? i lied. im not gonna be doing anything while he is gone. i started getting ready.

the look he gave me while he walked to his car told it all. he knew that i was a lonely older man who would pretty much be waiting until he came back and even then, what would we do? i sighed. guess its to the drawing board for me.

"hmm....maybe something fancy?" i thought aloud as i sat in my office for no reason. i didnt need to come in today. my ceo takes care of all of this. im just here trying to keep to my alibi that i gave my boyfriend so he wouldn't be worried about me. i figured i could brainstorm on some date ideas while im here. oohh i could google some. i started messing around on my computer. i found a fancy restaurant for dinner tonight. maybe some bowling or something. there is a carnival i couple of cities over. i think im gonna be alright. there are plenty of things to do. helps when i have loads of money too.

later on that day....

reader pov

i wont deny that im a bit worried about him. i could tell that he was a little bit bummed that i had to go to school and work today but i guess its fine. its not like i can put my life on hold to be with him. its gonna be like that at least until im out of college. i got a text.

rikei: sex in my room?

i literally forgot about this guy. guess i wont really need him no more since i have a boyfriend. time to cut this off.

me: sorry man. i cant make it. i got a boyfriend now so i dont need ya no more

rikei: shit. well thanks anyway

me: sucks but it looks like you will have to find another fuck buddy

rikei: back to the drawing board and by that i mean the stall at the gym