Deal with the Devil

"Hot stuff, I just knew you'd volunteer!" He said smiling creepily.

"Puddin!" Harley whined, again.

"Shut up, Harley!" Joker snapped.

Harley made a little sound and exited through the back of the bus, staring at me the whole time. After she existed one of Jokers goons closed the door.
"Come here, darling," Joker said holding out his hand.

I slowly walked over not breaking eye contact with him. I would not let him break me, I would not let him win.

I didn't take his hand when I reached him, I simply lifted my hands so that he could put handcuffs on me.

"Don't be afraid, I'll take good care of you." Joker said putting on the cuffs.

"That's exactly what I'm worried about." I said still not looking away.

He laughed his unique, odd, weird laugh.

"You're funny." He said smiling.

"Thanks, can we go now?" I asked.

I just wanted to leave, I knew everyone was staring at us. All my classmates probably thought I was in love with him or something. As if.

"Ohhhh a little eager aren't we now?" Joker said smiling wider.

I gave him a look.

"As you wish, my dear." He said sighing.
Suddenly he picked me up. I felt even more embarrassed than before.

"Ummm...you know I can still walk with hand cuffs on right?" I said, hopping he would put me down.

"Fine." He said, whining a bit, putting me down on the other side of him.

I walked to the front door of the bus went down one step. The bus driver opened the door. I felt a rush of cold air and shivered a bit. I turned around and looked at my best friend since 3rd grade. She give a small smile and wave which I returned knowing in my heart that I would never see her again.

I looked forward with tears in my eyes and stepped out of the bus.