Run

"This isn't the bathroom?" I said trying to act drunk.

I. Am. Screwed.

"Where are you going?" Joker said again even more angry.

"I-I ummm..." I stuttered.

What do I do? Think. Think!

"Sorry J." I said and kicked him where the sun don't shine.

He groaned and fell to the floor. I smirked and ran.

It was nice to see that he was human, ya know, that he feels pain like everyone else.

"(Y/N)!" I heard him yell.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I kept running while pulling out my phone.

I scrolled through my contacts and found the person. I pressed the call button.

After two rings I hear "Hello?"

"Hey, so apparently I have less time then I thought." I said still running.

"Do you want me to pick you up?"

"No, it's too late for that." I said.

Suddenly my heel broke and I fell. I bit my lip trying not to scream.

"I'm pretty sure I twisted my ankle." I said looking down at my foot.

"Alright, I know it hurts but you have to keep going. I'll be ready to fix it when you get here. Are you sure you don't want me to pick you up?"

Those were just the words I needed to keep going. I stood up, threw my shoes off, and began running again.

"Yeah, I'm positive. Thanks." I said as I ran through an alley.

As I ran blood dropped down my face. I probably tore the stitches in my head.

"Also get some gauze and sewing stuff." I said.

"What did you do now?"

"Tore my stitches opened." I said before hearing a sigh on the other end of the phone.

"Okay then."

"I have to go, I'll be there soon." I said and hung up.

I heard the roar of an engine

"(Y/N)!" I heard Joker yell.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I keep running, I'm almost there.

I can barley breath, my ankle is killing me, my head is bleeding, and my feet hurt from running bare foot in the streets of Gotham.

I want to stop, but I can't, if I do Joker will definitely catch up to me.

I turn and I see him. I run into his arms and hug him.

"Come on." He says."If we stay out here that psychopath will be sure to find you."

"And I'll probably die if you don't fix me up soon." I said smiling a bit.

I was barely able to stand so he pick me up and carried me to the elevator.

"Why are guys always carrying me everywhere." I asked.

"Because you're a mess." He said smiling a bit.

"Jonathan! I am not! And if I was I'd be a hot mess!" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

He smirked as we walked out of the elevator.

"I have to put you down to unlock my door." Crane said putting me down carefully.

I stood on my better foot as he unlocked the door.