CHAPTER 6

●○

Randhir's life changed within a blink of eye. He was yet to know about the new changes in his life. The clock stricked '3:00' and there was a knock in his cabin.Randhir knew who it was.  He straightend himself and pretended to work. He chipped a 'Come in' and in came the devil.

" Sir , Vo london waali project discuss karni thi aapse. " Ishana said with a naughty smile on her face.

She walked in and faked a fall to gain his attention. If it was a few hours ago he would have believed her drama, but now that he knows everything, He knew better.

"Aaaahh Sir, It's paining. " Ishana fake cried. Randhir knew she was doing this to gain his attention.  He had to control his anger for some more time.

He lifted Ishana in his arms and made her sit on the chair. While ishana was still attached to him like a second skin. Randhir felt disgusted. ' How can someone be so cheap and heartless  ' he thought.

"Ishana, are you okay. let me check your legs." He said masking his face with worry. How he wished he could slap her tightly. But he had to do this. He had to do it for her, for his sanyu.

"No sir, it's paining like hell. " She tried to lure him with her lies.

"You know I wish i never got married to sanyukta .. i wish i had some like you." He said ,catching ishana's attention.

"What " she said astonished.

"She doesn't love me you know. I am sure she married me for money. "  he said to provoking her,as he knew ishana had just returned from her cousin's marriage and was still unaware about the recent happenings in the office.

"Am so sorry sir.  I always knew she was a money hungry bitch" ishana said finally showing her true colors. While Randhir's hand fisted listening to her call his wife a bitch. 'Control randhir' he said to himself.

" I know. Don't know how I fell in love with her. Only if I meet you earlier. "Randhir sighed,  while ishana grinned.

She thought she was finally successful in separating them and making him hers. She kept her hands on his shoulders, turning him around. She cupped his face, looking in his eyes.

"Randhir,  it's okay.  You still have time.  You can divorce her and then we both can get married." Ishana said happily.

"Really " Randhir faked happiness and hugged her tightly, hurting her in the process.Ishana thought he is very happy and that's why he is hugging her so tightly,  but the truth was far away from what she thought.

"But she won't agree easily. She will never give me a divorce. "He said turning his face to the other side.

"She will. Agar nahi maani tho mey apne tarike se vusse humari life se humesha ke liye ke liye durr kardungi. " ishana smirked evily, while Randhir's anger reached the clouds.

"What do you mean?" He said controlling his anger and making a confused face.

"I will send her where she should have been by now . Koshish ki thi meyne vusse maarne ki par bach gayi Vo " She said gritting his teeth Only to be slapped by him in return.

Ishana held her cheecks in shock looking at randhir. His eyes were red,  she looked around to see that they were not alone anymore.  Parth , Shreya and the police were already there inside. She understood all this was a plan and now she was trapped. The whole office witnessed the scene and started whispering .

"How dare you! How dare you try to hurt my sanyu! How can you be so heartles? You killed my daughter already . You want to kill my wife now. "Randhir roared while the crowd gasped.

"Oh kya hua.  Cehrey ka rung kyun udh gaya tumhara.  You thought I love you! Like seriously.  Listen up now, I only ever loved one person after my parents. And that is my wife. Did you hear me! She is not a bitch. You are. She is not money minded. You are. " randhir shouted. While ishana laughed like a mad women listening to him. 

"Really randhir! You love her? Where was your love for the past three months. If I am a criminal, then so are you! "She shouted laughing like a maniac,while the lady constable took her away. The crowd dispersed while parth patted his best friend before leaving from there.

Randhir looked at her photo in his wallet, kissing it  'Am coming sanyu.' He drove home straight and rang the door bell furiously. He frowned when he was welcomed by their maid and not his sanyu.

He ran towards their room. But to his disappointment. She was not there as well. He started searching for her in the whole house ,she was no where to be seen. His eyes went towards a particular room and his eyes watered. He opened the door to see it filled with toys. It was supposed to be their daughter's room. He remembered how sanyukta herself designed their baby's room. He felt her fragrance and knew she was here.  'But where is she now' he thought. He was leaving when a letter on the bed side caught his attention.

He opened the letter and instantly recognised it as his sanyukta's handwriting. He fell down with a thud reading the letter. Tears poured out without his permission.  His senses ditched him. He felt dead.

○●

**So ishana finally got punished for what she did. But what about Randhir? Didn't he hurt her enough? Shouldn't he be punished as well?  We finally come to the end of the first phase. Only three more phases left. To know what happens next keep reading "Loosing her."

And those who don't know, Voting for your favourite authors are being re conducted.  Visit Sandhir_ff_Awards to vote for your favorite author from the nominations.  If you think I am deserving you can vote for me here.  My favourite is aakanksha16 and writeups92 of course😙.  Don't mind me I love all my author friends.💙💙💙 Everyone is excellent😊 but aakansha's 'Love Never Dies'  stole my heart and my cotton candy made me cry with her story 'Dream or a Nightmare.'

Now back to the story. Loosing her is progressing slowly . I am happy that you are all liking the storyline.
Next chapter will be up by tomorrow evening.

This chapter is dedicated to SusmitaSarkar2 😙  **