CHAPTER 21

○●

"Sanyu, Yeh kya kar rahi ho. I will wash the clothes. You just rest please. "Randhir pleaded seeing her struggle with the clothes.

"Tum kapde dhoge? Ra..Mr Shekawath, let it be. I can do my work by myself. It's not like am lifting weight, and moreover you only know to wash clothes in the washing machine and I like my clothes washed with hands." Sanyukta said brushing him off.

"Aare mey karlunga. And it's not good for you to be in here. And i saw you washing the dishes in the morning.Pani mey zyada kaam karogi tho bimaar padh jaogi and you are not alone Sanyu. Please maan jao.  Tum chaho tho, you can sit outside and see if am doing right." Randhir said adamantly making her eyes widen in surprise. So much for convincing her.

"Alright, if you insist. "Sanyukta said walking over to the couch outside where the view was clear enough.She knew he couldn't wash clothes even if he wanted to. She saw him empty the whole packet of tide in the bucket and dump the clothes in the bucket full of foam now. Well, he looked quite messed up taking her to a memory of their past.

□ □

"Sanyu, please help me." Randhir pouted at her while sanyukta took in situation of the room only to burst out laughing aloud.

"Rannu kya hey yeh! What were you trying to do." Sanyukta asked in between her laughs.

"Not fair Sanyu, tu bhi mujhpar hass rahi hey."Randhir said with sad eyes and sanyukta stopped laughing instantly.

"Yaha dekh." She said making him face her, only to see tiny droplets about the escape his eyes.

"Rannu, am sorry. I didn't mean to laugh at you." She gasped looking at his sad demur and wiped his tears.

"Kya kar raha tha yeh tu."

"Vo na teri tabyath kharab thi. Tu harr bar mera room theek karne aati hey.Tho meyne socha ki mey cleaning kar deta hun aaj. Par yeh tho ulta hogaya.Cleaning nahi hua, ulta room aur kharab kar diya meyne. " He said pouting causing a smile to break on her lips.

"Tu ne esliye kiya na, taaki mey stress na lun." She caressed her boyfriend's hair while he nodded like a child.

"But tera kaam karne se mujhe stress nahi hota Rannu. I like when I do something for you. Afterall future mey bhi tho mujhe he tera khayal rakhna hey." winked sanyukta, making randhir blush.

"Mey bhi rakhunga tera khayal. I won't let any hurt or pain wander around you." Randhir said sincerely making her heart bloom with more respect for him.

□ □

She unconsciously walked towards him,when her legs slipped and she closed her eyes in fear. She opened her eyes to see him, her Rannu. He looked totally livid.

"Sanyu, tum theek ho na." Randhir cringed seeing her about to fall on the slippery floor with foam all over it.

"Randhir I am fine.." She started. While he cut her and took her in his arms, making her squeal in surprise. He gently placed her on the bed and pour her a glass if water.

"Drink it." He said with so much authority in his voice that she scrunched her nose looking at his now hard eyes.

He made her drink the water and left the room immediately much to her surprise.

'What's wrong with him now?' She thought.

It's been three days since then, Randhir hasn't spoken to her since then. She found it wierd but was somewhere releaved that he was not running behind her like other days. But her heart seemed to disagree with her thoughts and a part of her still longed for him.

'Did she really didn't want him to run behind her? Was she really through with him? Am I making a mistake? ' She asked herself.

Of course she loved him. There is no denying that. She can never stop loving him. He has her heart and that can't be changed. But was she ready to let go of the past and take a step with him? Will she ever be ready?' She agread that he was trying but since the washroom incident, he had been ignoring her like a plague and it hurt even if she didn't want it to. It hurt like a birch. She wanted to know the reason behind his behaviour. What has she ever done for him to ignore her again. Hadn't he had enough of ignoring her. In those three months after her miscarriage, all he did was ignore her and now it seemed like they were back to square one. May be he realised he doesn't need them. Her heart pained at that thought. With these questions in her mind she went to sleep caressing her tummy,as if assuring them that she was there for them and nothing could go wrong.

But destiny has it's own ways with us. It struck us always when it wants to. And what her destiny wanted was yet a question mark. Karma comes back and bites us where it hurts the most. It has all it's games up it's sleeves. And it was time for one now.

It was when at midnight when sanyukta was thirsty. She saw the empty jar and sighed. she was climbing down the steps, when she started feeling dizzy and her hands cluched her belly in fear as her legs slipped and she fell down. The sound awakened everyone. They rushed out confused at the source of sound.And their blood drained to see her in that condition.While Randhir lost his voice and rushed towards his wife in fear, with tears blurring his vision.

"Sanyu, don't leave me please. I can't loose you. I can't loose them too. I need you. Please stay awake. Stay with me." He begged her as her eyes closed and she fell into a deep slumber.

●○

** Twist twist twist! Am back with one more twist. What do you think will happen now? Randhir went back to ignoring her. Why? Will sanyukta and the children survive? Or will Randhir loose them because of his foolishness?  To know more keep reading. Hardly some 7 days..and I will be done with this short story. Hope you are liking the story. And sorry for the late update,  watty was showing error when I tried to update the day before yesterday and yesterday as well. Luckily for you guys I tried to do copy paste and deleted this and started a fresh chapter. And my goodness it worked finally. Do read and let me know what do you think of this story. Love you guys. And jabins I dedicate the chapter to you. You had been waiting so long for this chapter and there was nothing I could do. It was purely a technical issue, so sorry for the inconvenience caused. Hope all of you enjoyed the chapter. Do vote and comment guys. The number of votes have decreased immensely and am a little disappointed and hurt. Is it something you people don't like? Did I make any mistake? Just please let me know if I did something wrong. Or you are not liking the storyline. I am not going to say anything if you express your views.Good or bad, it doesn't matter. I will still love you guys. No target this time.Set your own. I am not going to persuade any of you to vote or comment if you don't want to. Love you all. Next will be up tomorrow itself. Words ~ 1261. Stay tuned to know what happens next. **