CHAPTER 24

●○

The doctor's words kept ringing in their ears. The mother in Renuka shattered at the news.

They walked out of the doctor's cabin to find vidushi and Aryan waiting for them.

¤¤

"First stage could be treated Mr.Shekawath but second stage depression, it is only cured in about three out of ten cases, which is very rare. "

"Vus dinn mey ghar gaya tha. Sanyu ko Sach bataane. Par vo ja chuki thi mujhe chodkar. Meyne vusse ko diya tha tab tak. Sab meri galti hey. Meyne maara apni beti ko."

¤¤

"He needs to be treated with love and kept away from stress. And for that he needs to be happy.That's the only way to cure him and bring him back to his normal self."

"You are not my son. No son of mine would ever treat a girl like that. The Randhir I knew loved his wife way to much to hurt her. Even a scratch on her skin got him worried. The one standing before me is a Coward!  A coward who enjoyed inflecting pain on his wife who was injured and barely alive "

¤¤

" He is in a constant fear, something is eating him up from inside and if this continues he can loose his mental balance "

"Vo meri vaja se vus din phirse girne waali thi mom. Pehli baar bhi marey vajase giri thi. Meyne apni beti ko maar diya mom.Agar meyne vuse vus dinn medicine laane ke liye nahi kaha hoota tho vo, vaha se nahi girti."

¤¤

The words blurred her vision, his cries evoked in her ears and Renuka sunk of the floor with everybody screaming her name.

"Maa kya hua. ."

"Renu utho."

"Doctor its an emergency"

■ ■

2 hours later 🕥

The doctor came out where the whole Shekawath family was waiting for some news.

"Doctor!  My wife, what happened to her? Is she fine now. She was all fit and fine at a moment and the very next moment she started withering in pain. Doctor please day something." Harsh Shekawath asked worried.

"She had a mild heart attack.  It was her first attack and was not very strong, so she survived Mr. Shekawath. Please see to it that she doesn't take much stress and have proper rest." The doctor said before dissapearing in the darkness.

"Mom. Heart attack!" Aryan  exclaimed, in his breaking voice.

Harsh knew what could have caused this while the other two oblivious of the real reason started bombarding him with questions.

"Dad, aap kuch bol kyun nahi rahey hey. Kab se puch raha hun. Please don't be silentl like this." Aryan pleaded his father with tears in his eyes.