CHAPTER 25

●○

Randhir gained his consiousness to feel a familiar touch on his forehead caressing his hair.

"Sanyu" His heart murmured. He uppered his lashes to see his heart beat quicker at the sight of her. A part of him feared it to be all a dream. Sanyukta smiled looking at his now confused face.

"Sanyu.. Tum meri Sanyu ho na.. mera sapne tho nahi?"Randhir asked in his heavy voice.

"Rannu.." She started but was tackled by him for a hug. She was taken aback for a moment but knowing his state of mind, she understood he needed to be assured. She hugged him back patting his back as she felt the back of her neck getting wet with his tears. He sobbed hard uttering an 'am sorry' and 'don't leave me' in between his sobs.

"Aauch" She whisper shrieked as he caught her hands in his, alarming him instantly.

"Sanyu, tum theek ho na. Am sorry Sanyu. Bahut pain ho raha hey kya? Doctor Doctor.." He shouted panicked and the doctor rushed in  along with the nurse.

"Rannu mey theek hun. Ssh, choti si chooth hey. Girne ke time lagi thi mujhe." Sanyukta said trying to calm him down.

"Don't leave me. Mey tumhare bina nahi reh sakta." He cried as her state flashed in front of his eyes.

"Rannu mey theek hun. Dekho tum etna roogey, tho babies sad hojayenge na." Sanyukta said trying to distract his mind off the incident.

"Babies" Randhir looked at her with wide eyes and looked further down to see her belly intact.

"Humare babies.. theek hey?" Randhir asked with his voice cracking.

"Hmm" Sanyukta signalled him to come forward suppressing her tears while Randhir knelled down and cried his heart out clutching her belly.

"Ssh.. baby ke papa. Babies doesn't like to see their father cry." Sanyukta said stopping his sobs immediately.

He rubbed the tears with the back of his hand like a little child. And hugged her.

Three days passed with sanyukta taking care of him and vice versa. Randhir was not informed about his mother's condition owing to his state of mind. He has finally come to terms that sanyukta was alive and safe & so we're his kids.

Renuka was shifted home a day ago. She was not allowed to see Randhir yet as her heart was still weak. And today was the day Randhir and Sanyukta were getting discharged.

Sanyukta had not fully forgiven him but she wasn't angry anymore. She was just hurt that he wanted her to leave him. Randhir uttered a 'sorry' almost hundred times a day. But her silence was something which was scaring him the most.

The duo reached Shekawath Mansion to be welcomed by Renuka, standing with a 'aarti ka thaal'

"Mom yeh kya kar rahi hey aap.  Aapki tabyath theek nahi hey.Chodo yeh sab."Sanyukta scolded her mother in law who looked at her with puppy eyes.

"Nahi mom, aaj nahi. Aap aur apka beta mujhe humesha apni puppy eyes dikhake apni bast mannvalethee ho. Par aaj nahi chalega yeh sab."

Randhir who was confused at the duo cleared his throat to gain their attention. Sanyukta face palmed in realisation.

"Mom. Aapko kya hua hey. And why do you look so dull." Randhir asked worried.

"Rannu, listen to me clearly. Humne hospital mey tumse ek baat chupayi thi. Vus din, tumhe admit karne ke baad. Mom ki tabyath bahut kharab hogayi. Vunhe attack aaya tha vus din. And please don't blame yourself for this." Sanyukta said while Randhir looked shocked.

"Attack?  Aur mujhe kuch bataya bhi nahi."

"Kyun ki meyne sab ko manna kiya tha. I am absolutely fine now. Tu theek hey Rannu. .?" Renuka's voice quivered.

And the next moment, the mother and son duo hugged and cried in each others arms. They both finally felt at peace. The mother felt her heart sigh in relief, as she hugged her son after one long year.While the son found solace as his mother's warmth surrounded him.

"Humme bhul gaye" They heard three voice complaining. It was none other than Harsh, Aryan  and Vidushi.

"Haan, bhul gaye. Now get lost and let me hug my mom." Randhir chipped showing his tongue while the other four looked at him amused by his action.

"Hey she is my mother too." Aryan said twitching his mouth.

"So what, she is my mom first and then your mom."Randhir shrugged his shoulders.

"And thats my wife you are talking about." Harsh retorted

"And my aunt too" Vidushi added.

And their bantars went on and the house felt alive again, filled with complaints, mocks and giggles.

□ □

A week passed and it was time for sanyukta's sonography.

"It will be girls, dekhlena. "Randhir chipped excited.

He walked in the maternity center with sanyukta by his side.Today vidushi was going to tell them the genders of the children and the bantars at their house on the gender would finally come to an end.

Vidushi applied a gel on the belly and the screen showed two dots. Randhir and Sanyukta had tears in their eyes. While Vidushi squealed like a little girl.

"What is it vidushi?" Randhir asked excited. Sanyukta smiled at his excitment and let out a chuckle.

"You are having two healthy boys. And they are currently beside each other having a good bonding." Vidushi giggled.

"What! Ladki nahi hey." Randhir pouted.

"It's okay Randhir. Ladki ke liye baadmey try karlena" Vidushi said receiving a glare from her best friend. While Randhir blushed rubbing the back of his neck.

The news reached Shekawath Mansion and sweets were distributed. Randhir was happy, even though he craved for his daughter who they lost, he loved his twin boys as well.

Randhir kept his head on sanyukta's lap as they reminsed their olden days. And suddenly Randhir asked the question which was troubling him the most.

"Sanyu, Did you forgive me?" His heart beat rose as fear engulfed him. Sanyukta could see the tears in his eyes as he rubbed his forehead in anticipation. Something he did whenever he was nervous.

"Yes and No" She answered confusing him.

"No. I haven't forgiven you yet. Because it really hurt me when you pushed me away. And yes because, I am willing to forgive you and give us a second chance. But you will have to work for it." Sanyukta said and Randhir took her in a teddy bear hug, carefull not to hurt her  belly.

"Yes yes..Sanyu yes. I won't disappoint you." Randhir said kissing her face as her giggles erupted in air and he felt at home after a long time.

○●

** So they are two boys. Sanyukta hasn't forgiven him yet but has given him a chance to rectify his mistakes.  How do you  think will Randhir make up to gain her forgiveness.  Keep reading Loosing her. Do vote & comment. Target - 75+ Let me know what you think of the story. Next tomorrow if the response is good. Love you all.

**