NOTE.

PLEASE NOTE:

If you have read any other versions of this story, you are probably confused. There have been rewrites, and a separate version, and talks of a spin-off, and it's all gotten very muddled. To cure everyone's confusion, this will be the last and final rebooted version of this story, and of Colby Scott's journey.

This version will be the only one, there will not be another second version anymore. This reboot will be pretty different (and better) than the original version. For starters, there will not be any love interest. If that's a turn-off for you, and you were just here for Klaus and Colby, or Hayley and Colby, I understand, and obviously you are more than welcome to find another story. A lot of people came for the romance aspect, but I'm just not happy with writing any kind of romantic storyline for Colby. She's a child at the beginning of the story, and she's learning about this whole new side of herself and a world she never knew existed, and throwing in some kind of love story feels weird. I've written romance previously because I felt pressured to by those who were really pushing for some kind of relationship, and it was fun at first, but in the end it was a big part of why I fell out of love with this story. I wasn't happy at all with the romantic subplot, and I hated every version I wrote of this story, regardless of who the love interest was.

That being said, this story will focus more on Colby herself and her discovery of being a banshee, and the friends and family she makes along the way. The beginning/intro parts will be similar to other versions, but as it gets more into main plot events, it'll be different. It's gonna be messy, it's gonna hurt, but most of all, it's gonna be fun. So, buckle up kids, it's time to see what's going on with Colby Scott.