Prologue

Delhi

Arnav Singh Raizada is richest business man in Delhi. He is wildly praised for his business skills and hated by his enemies. He doesn't give a shit about anyone expect for one important person in his life. That person is his sole reason that he is breathing today. He would move heaven and earth for that person. His end of the day activity is sitting in his room with tears in his eyes, looking at a picture frame on the wall with a garland.

Arnav:-Why did you leave me, Khushi, Life with you is living hell, only one person is keeping from killing myself.

He started sobbing. His sobs stopped when heard a knock on the door, The door slightly opened, a 7 year old boy peeped out and ran to hug Arnav.

Arnav:- Aarav, Why are you not sleeping? Its 10 already.

Aarav:- How can I sleep without you papa? Are you crying for Mama? (wipes his tears), She is with Devi Mayya, don't cry.

Arnav just hugged his son and remembered his Khushi.

Flashback:-

Its been 3 weeks that Khushi found that she was pregnant. Arnav and Khushi are in a picnic alone and talking about their child.

Khushi:- Arnavji, what do you want to name the baby.

Arnav:- (kissing her cheek and relishing red Khushi) Khushi, isn't too early thinking about names

Khushi:- I know but I want to talk to talk about it now (with a cute pout on her face)

Arnav:- Ok baba, you name if it is a boy, I will name the baby if it is a girl. (Both started thinking about the names) If it is a girl, I want our baby girl to be named Arshitha.

Khushi:- (Clapping her hands) Wow Arnavji, I love that name and now if it is a beautiful baby boy, I wanted him to named Aarav.

End of Flashback.

Aarav:- (Shaking Arnav) Dad, What are you thinking?

Arnav just nodded his head and picked up Aarav took him to bed and make him sleep. For Arnav it was another sleepless night.

Chandini Chowk:-

A woman clad in saree is sitting tensed in her living room. An older woman in her 50's put her hand on her shoulder

Old Woman:- Ammulu (its kind of saying Bitiya in telugu), Don't worry Everything will be ok. Nothing will happen to our Chinni.

Ammulu:- How can not worry Athamma (Buaji in telugu), I scared that something will happen to us here.

Athamma:- You are here for a purpose, you shouldn't be scared of anyone, Lord Balaji is with you.

They both get startled when someone hugs them from behind.

Girl:- Amma, Ammamma (nani in telugu), what are you doing here? When will we meet papa?

Ammulu:- Arshitha, we will meet him soon, go to sleep my Gudiya.

Arshitha goes to sleep in her room.

Athamma:- Ammulu (gets interrupted by Ammulu)

Ammulu:- From now onwards, Call me Khushi, Athamma and I need to tell you my story.