Chapter 11

Shantivan, New Delhi.

The Life of Shantivan was back as it's eldest bahu back in their house. It was Sunday and bahu's of the house busy serving lunch to their family. Nani was contented to see her family happy once again. She so wished that her youngest daughter would sit at the same table and eat food with them. The commotion at the dining table by her great grand children disturbed her thoughts.

"Amma, I don't want to eat paalak, it is very disgusting."

"Arshitha, you have to eat paalak, it is very good for you. Look at your brother eating with out making fuss."

"Yes, Amma, Spinach is good for you. Popoye the sailor man told it na" said Aarav.

"Amma ke chamcha," Arshitha muttered. Amma, If it is good for you, then why is Aakash Chachu not eating it."

Aakash coughed when he listened to his niece. He hated eating spinach from childhood. His face turned different shapes on how to escape from eating spinach. Payal was enjoying her husband being frustrated.

"Ha, Aakash Ji, You have to eat paalak too. Let me put some on your plate."

Payal put some Palak on his plate and Aakash tore a piece of Roti reluctantly and dipped in Paalak curry and was about put it in his mouth, when Arnav and Dhruv came to the dining table. Arnav and Dhruv took their seats and flipped their plates. He was waiting for Khushi to serve him. All of the Family's attention was on Arnav and Dhruv. They were wondering who the new guy was. Aakash took this opportunity and put the roti down and gestured HP to take the plate away from him.

"Khushi, what are you looking at? Serve us Lunch."

"Ha, Bhabi, I am very hungry. Serve me lunch fast."

Khushi quietly served lunch to Dhruv and Arnav. Nani was looking at Dhruv and instantly recognized him. She was about to call him but she saw him eating and decided to wait until He finished eating as she can see how hungry her youngest grandson is. She gestured rest of family to continue their lunch. After a while Anjali came to Shantivan with Pari and Aman. She instantly recognized Dhruv and was happy to see him.

"Laddu"

"Di" Dhruv ran to his Di and hugged her. Anjali was crying and cupped his cheeks.

"How are you Laddu? You took this many days to see your Di?"

"I am really sorry Di, please forgive your Laddu." Dhruv was holding his ears.

"Chalo, leave it. Where is mumma?

Before he could answer, He felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked back and saw his Nani in tears and hugged her.

"Dhruv bitwa, My Dhruv Bitwa is back."

"Oh, Nani, I am back for good and If you keep crying like this I will go back."

"Go back? I will chain you in this house forever. Where is your Amma?"

"She is coming home Nani next week, Nani." Said Arnav. He told his family about what happened Sitara and Dhruv after he threw Mallicks out of Sheesh Mahal. Everyone was in tears hearing Sitara's story and were happy that She was away from her abusive husband.

"Ok, Dhruv Bitwa, let me introduce to your family. This is your..."

"Oh, Nani. Let me guess, you don't tell ok. (Look at Manohar) This is Manohar Mama, he has gotten little bald and fat"