Chapter 14

"SHE IS MY SISTER DAMMIT"

"You think you can fool me with that claim, Mr. Malhotra?"

"I have no reason to fool you Mr. Raizada, I earn as much as you and we are not business rivals. Khushi is my blood"

"I know all about Khushi, Her name was Khushi Sharma before she became a Gupta."

"It looks like you will not believe anything I say Mr. Raizada, Why don't you find about it yourself? After you find the truth, I have something to give you back."

"You are not going anywhere until I find the truth"

"I will be your guest here until then" said Karan smirking.

Arnav left there and called his best friend/employee/Brother-in-law Aman to meet him at Raizada Farm house. He is still too shocked by the new information. His mind stopped working and just sat on the sofa with his head laid back and his fingers massaging his temple. Khushi never mentioned him about having any siblings. His thoughts were disturbed when Aman came in. Aman looked at Arnav and knew something is wrong.

"Arnav, What's wrong?"

"Jiju, Don't know what to think, my mind has gone blank"

"First, tell me the problem"

"I kidnapped a Guy.."

"What the hell Arnav, Why did you this type of thing without telling me?" interrupted Arnav.

"Jiju, you interrupted me before I could tell."

"Sorry, Go on Arnav"

"I recently found out that someone has been paid to keep tabs on Khushi. First I thought it was Shyam, I checked on him but I found out he killed himself in jail. Then my private investigator told me that a guy named Karan Malhotra was keeping tabs on Khushi. He told me that he is a businessman from America. Also his sister is the one who Dhruv loves and is going to marry her soon. I thought there was some big conspiracy against our family. I thought of telling Dhruv, but I don't want make haste decision like before, so I thought of digging more deeper, I found that Karan was planning to come to India to talk alliance between his sister and Dhruv, So I kidnapped him from the Airport to know why he is after us. What he said next has my mind blanked. He said he was Khushi's blood brother."

"What?" now it's Aman's turn to be shocked

"First I thought he was just saying it to distract me, but I could see honesty in eyes. But I want to be sure, I can't take risk with Khushi or our family."

"I understand Arnav, I will look into this matter. I will dig every detail of his life and find out everything I can."

"Thanks Jiju, Lets keep this between us. We will let Aakash and Dhruv know after we find the truth."

"Alright Arnav, I think we need to do a DNA test first, to know if he really a blood brother. DNA never lies"

"I was thinking about that too Jiju. I will get Khushi's hair to test"

"Remember Arnav, you need hair with root for the DNA testing. Otherwise it will be useless."

"Leave that to me, I will get Hair from Khushi."

Arnav and Aman left the farmhouse for Raizada Mansion only to see a happy family getting ready for dinner. He could see his Sitara Maa worried about something. So he went to her ask what's wrong.