Chapter 8

Day 1 (Magic Kingdom)

Arnav woke up in the morning with Khushi tugging his shirt and his lips curved up, He bent to kiss his wife's lips but saw someone between them. He removed blanket and saw his two angels sleeping in between them.

"What The, when did they get here?" Khushi lazily opened her eyes

"Good morning Arnav" She too went to kiss her husband and stunned to see their kids in between them.

"What are they doing here Arnav."

"I don't know when they got here."

"Let them be Arnav, they probably couldn't adjust in the new place."

"But when do we get our time alone, You do know that you have to do that "thing" right?"

(Blushing and Giggling) "Have Patience Arnav" Both Arnav and Khushi got off the bed.

Arnav hugging Khushi, "How can I have patience when I have sexy wife infront of me?" He bent to kiss her lips when

"Amma, Where are you?" said sleepy Aarav.

"I am right here baby" Khushi cooed her son.

"He is defiantly a Raizada, always interrupting my romantic moments with Khushi, I think he got it from Di." Muttered a irritated Arnav.

"Good Morning Papa and Amma" said Arshitha.

"Good Morning Princess, are you ready for Magic Kingdom?"

"YES PAPA, LETS GO NOW, I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET CINDERELLA AND OTHER DISNEY PRINCESS."

"Calm down princess, First you need to brush your teeth, get a shower and have breakfast AND make sure that your brother does that same thing."

"Ok, I will papa"

Arshitha obeyed her father and got ready and has been on Aarav's back to get ready and went to Magic Kingdom. Arshitha was amazed to see Cinderella's Castle up close. First order of business is to get Mickey ears for the kids.

"Arnav, You should get one too. You will look so cute in it."

"No way Khushi, I am not getting one of that. Great ASR in Mickey ears, are you kidding me?"

"Please Arnav" Khushi pouting.

"Please Papa" Arshitha and Aarav joined Khushi's pout session. With his family using pout weapon on him, he knew he had to surrender. He muttering and put his mickey ears on his head. The whole Raizada clan have put their Mickey ears and Arnav took a selfie of his cute family.

Then they went to take pictures with Mickey and Minnie. Aarav hugged Mickey and didn't let go of him. It took Arnav and Khushi some time to get him off Mickey. Then they went to take pictures with Cinderella and other Disney Princess. Khushi got jealous as those Princesses were flirting with Arnav. Arnav chuckled seeing Khushi's green face. He hugged her and kissed her pouted lips.

"Khushi, you are only woman in my life, You are queen of my world."

"I know, Arnav, but I get possessive about you, I can't see some other chudail with you. I guess we have that in common."

"Khushi, who are you talking, me possessive, you got to be kidding right" teased Arnav to rile her up.

"Look who's talking, Mr. WILL NOT LET MICKEY HUG HIS WIFE."