Chapter III: Shocked

Its have been 3 hours since Moon Jongup kidnapped you. You look pale and thinking about what he have been told.

You are not in the same room before. He brought you to his 'torture room', he called it that.
You are standing in front of a guy. You know this guy really well. He is your brother's close friend, Yoo Youngjae.

He was bleeding, kneel down and weak. His hands were cuffs up. He totally can't move from his place.

He looks into you. You know he is begging to you to save him from his eyes.

"I've been keeping him here since last night. And he keep saying he doesn't know about your brother's problem. You know him, right?"

You stoned. Your eyes are staring at Youngjae. Feeling pity for his condition. He looks like dying for you.

"I take that as yes"

Jongup walk closer to Youngjae. Kneel down, now he has same height as Youngjae.

He smile while he pat Youngjae's cheek a couple times before he finally slap it.

"Come here" He said.

You walk closer as what he says. He order you to kneel down and you do it.
Now you facing Youngjae's face really close.

"Now, ask him where your brother is. Since he is very close to him, he must be knows"

You trace Youngjae's face and tears fall down to your cheeks. His face is not as smooth as you feel like usual. So much bruises and wounds on it.

"Ah, it's hurt"

He is broody when you touch his cheekbones. It were your favourite part of his face because you find it very attractive.

"I'm sorry"

Jongup hit the floor with his hand. Angry to see you wasting his time and you just feel pity on Youngjae instead do what he ordered.

"Are you deaf?!" He scream on your ears. Makes you jump up a little bit.

"I'm sorry"

"Now ask him, lady. I said, ask him!"

His voice was reverberated in the whole room. You can feel the situation is become more frightened than before.

"Youngjae, where is Junhong?"

You asking him. Trembled. But Youngjae barely open his mouth.

"Youngjae, please. Where is Junhong? Do you know where he is?"

"I don't know"

"Bullshit!"

Jongup spit out to the corner of the room. He smirk disappointedly right away.

You try to ask him again and again but all the answers are same. Youngjae doesn't know where your brother actually is.

Junhong was leaving two weeks ago from house without saying any words or leave you messages nor notes. He just disappeared like he tried to clear out his existence.

You have tried to call all of your family members and his fellas but they are all have no idea where your brother is going. Even you have tried to asked police to find your brother but still no result until now.

After 20 minutes you asking Youngjae. Jongup seems losing his patience. He stands up, and you do the same.

Jongup take a gun from his back pocket, point it out to Youngjae's head.

You scream to hold Jongup's action. You begging him not to shoot a person you know really well for years. You block your mind from a scary imagine things of what will happen if Jongup release the bullet from his gun. You really don't want that happens.

"No, no! Please don't! Give us a chance. Please!"

He glare at you. His breath is heavy and you can see his chest move up and down. Jongup seems really lost his patience now.

You tried to ask Youngjae again, now you begging him to tell you where is your brother.

"Youngjae please tell me where he is? Please, i don't want you hurt anymore. Please"

Youngjae sighed, "I really don't know. Forgive me"

Before you blink your eyes, Jongup shoot Youngjae's head. The bullet fly away from his right head to left. His blood splash to your face. You see him die in front your eyes. His head blow up, you even almost see his brain.