Chapter V: Reveal

Junhong takes his black strip white hoodie, wearing his mask he walk into the night to the bar where he supposed to meet Youngjae.

He waits for 2 hours, sitting at the corner table alone. He already drink for about four glasses of beer but Youngjae haven't show up yet.

Someone with leather jacket approach him. Sitting in the chair right in front of him. He throw his smartphone in the table.

"You've been missing for weeks!" He shouted at Junhong.

"I know Himchan, but can you calm down and lower your voice, please?" Junhong put his index finger to his own lips. Sign Himchan to be calm.

"You asking?"

"What?"

"You said please. You asking"

Junhong roll his eyes. His fingers hit the table like playing a piano, he is thinking right now. Several times he looks at his watch. 11:32pm.

"What are you worrying? You seems like you are worried right now. Who are you waiting?"

"Huh?"

"Who are you waiting, Junhong?" Himchan took his glass of beer and ready to drink it. He took Junhong's beer to be exact.

"Oh, uhm... Youngjae"

"Youngjae?" Himchan burping after he took a several sip of the beer.

"Yes, We supposed to meet here now with my sister. But it's already 2 hours late, he haven't shown his cheekbones up"

"What? Your sister?"

"Yeah I asked him to do me a favour to bring my sister with him here, before Jongup get her. You know, i don't even want to imagine what if he gets my sister"

Himchan started getting confused. He have no idea why Junhong said that. Jongup gets his sister? What did he do until he afraid Jongup will get her sister? And why does he contacted him to meet outside the city yet Junhong been missing for weeks without anyone knows the reason.

"Wait, i don't understand why Jongup wants to get your sister?"

Junhong sighed, "Because i stole his drugs"

Himchan's eyes are wide open, he hit the table and half of the bar look at them now.

"You what?!"