Chapter IV: The Sanity Slowly Gone

You are really shocked, you don't move at all from your place. All things seems blur to you before Jongup grab your arm and make you stand up.

He shaking your shoulders and you finally awake. You stare him blankly.

"I said get up! Why aren't you listen to me? Huh?!"

"Wh...Why you..."

"Stop talking"

"Why you..."

"Hey, i said stop talking. Geez"

Jongup scratch his head with his gun. He'd never dealt with such a weak girl like you, he thinks. He sighed and try to control his emotion.

"Listen to me, okay? Okay?" You nodded.

"That's what will happen if you don't do what i told you. That guy, he tried to hide your brother from me"

"How the hell you know?" You asked.

"Of course i know, pretty. Because he also my costumer, along with your brother. He always come with him. Uh, with your brother. Do you know what i mean?"

You still stare at him blankly.

"I found him at the club outside the city, alone and that was suspicious. I know him, he is not type of person who will go outside the city just for drink alone. Because who does?" He laughs. "He haven't come to me since your brother missing. Which means..."

"Which means?"

"Which means he hiding something from me and that's your brother" He smirks.

"Now you understand why i killed him, huh?"

You try to compile piece of your thoughts. You were too shocked to see someone you know died in front of you and now you know the reason why he died. Even you don't know if that mafia told the truth or not but somehow you believe because Youngjae always go together with your brother.

A sweat drops from Jongup's neck to his chest. You can see his tattoos wet because of that.

Something that you don't understand is you find it very attractive. You find it sexy. You couldn't think clearly this time.

"Damn" Jongup mumble under his breath.

He open his black suit off, showing his chest and broad shoulders. You can feel the room is become hotter than before. You gulped.

"Why is this room so hot tsk. Let's go"

He takes your arm and bring you back to his room. He hang his suit on his right shoulder.

You follow him from his back with your arm links to his. Every step you only look at his broad shoulders.
His white shirt is wet at the back. You can see a little view of his skin.

Some thoughts come up. Some thoughts that you really don't understand. You adore his appearance.

Even though he is not really tall but still taller than you, he has broad shoulders also he has a strong muscles. That's the thing you adore.