I'll Be Right Next To You

Hermione and I have been at her parents home for the entire week. Potter and Weaselette visited once a day. Mrs. Weasley even visited. She brought over several muggle pies. (Hermione's favorites)

But now it was time to go back to Hogwarts. "Granger, are you coming or what?" I called up the stairs. "Give me a second!" She shouted back. She came running down with several picture frames and two bears. I sighed and smiled sadly at her. 

She stuffed them in her bag and we walked to the fireplace. I got in. Hermione stood still, about a step away from the fireplace. She sighed. I frowned and walked out. "Hermione?" She shook her head, "How am I supposed to go on without them?" 

I came up behind her and gave her a hug, she smiled as I kissed her head. "I don't know." I paused, " I know I can't fill your parents shoes. But no matter what... I'll be right next to you." I said, turning her around and lifting her to my lips. 

She smiled and wrapped her legs around my waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked me dead in the eye. Tears spilled over the rim of her eyes. She smiled and blinked as another tear fell down her cheek, leaving a thick trail down to her cheekbone. 

"I love you." Hermione whispered against my lips. I attacked her lips. She moaned and pulled at the hair on the back of my head. I bit her bottom lip and she gasped. I pulled away and said, "I love you too." She chuckled and slid out of my hold, "We can continue later." I pouted, "Promise?" She rolled her eyes and lightly slapped my shoulder, "You have the weirdest ways to make me stop crying."

I nod and follow her into the fireplace, "That's what a boyfriend's supposed to do!" She scoffs, "Distract me?" I shrug, "It works, right?" She rolls her eyes and punches me in the arm, "I guess boyfriends are also girls' personal punching bags..." I muttered. I saw her mouth twitch. 

"King's Cross Station!" I yelled, throwing a handful of floo powder at the logs beneath my feet. Green flames flared, sending the warm sensation at the flames tickling my calves. A strong wind blew and dozens of grates flew past in each direction until the green flames died down and Hermione and I stared at the familiar view of parents sending their children. 

Parents. I glanced at Hermione and I saw her face go pale. "Come on. Time to go." I stuttered, pulling her out of the fireplace and levitated the luggage over to the train.

I dragged her on and hurried to find a compartment. "Thanks." She said. I nodded, "Don't mention it."

*---*

Extremely short. But it's a filler. 

Thanks for 900 views and 50 votes!

Don't forget! Comments make my day!! 

Luv u all <3