Chapter 15

Alim's Pov

~

I walked into my home fully aware that Isis was gone. Women are so easy to figure out. I knew she was going to run before she knew she was going to run.

Smirking I closed my eyes and leaned against my sun warmed wall. The magic I gave to her after I took her is strong. It allows me to feel where she is. I could almost taste her pain. I wanted to chase after her but, first I have to deal with Namurot and Tutanhakamun.

Namurot, was a pain to deal with. He wanted all your attention and expected loyality even if he had none. Tutankhakamun was a good leader. I'll give him that but, he doesn't use any force to ensure his power.

Opening my eyes I pushed off the hot wall and began to walk out of my home. Namurot was waiting.

~

When I arrived in Namurot's planning room I noticed him sitting in his throne like chair. I inwardly laughed. He hasn't even made his first substantial move but he expected to be Pharoah hah.

"You called?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yes....I'm becoming impatient with you....it's been two days and that unfit KID is still on my THRONE" he said getting flustered.

I didn't care though. Namurot was not itimidating at all...he was like an annoying fly that kept buzzing around newly made bread or a fresh kill.

"Namurot....Give it time. If I kill him too soon it would raise brows....He will die. You need not to worry" I said charmingly I wasn't afraid of Namurot's rage.

He glared at me and made a movement with his hands. At of no where it seemed a servant with two viles walked in. Handing them both to Namurot he bowed and quickly left the room.

He held the viles in his hands. "You know..." He started "There's a thin line between loyalty and betrayel....I've crossed it and now I'm wise....wiser than any Pharaoh has ever been." He said with a smirk.

I nodded not really knowing where he was going with this. 

"In my hand...holds two poisons...one opium and one mamba venom" He said looking at me with a glint in his eyes. 

Rolling my eyes I raised a brow. "You want me to poison him?" I asked staring at him. 

He chuckled and nodded. "Gaurd these viles with your life Alim....fore if you fail your life will compensate."

Giving him a harsh glare I snatched the viles from his hand. "When do you want me to carry this out?" I asked just ready for this whole thing to be over already.

"You have two sunsets Alim" He said and I scoffed

"How am I going to get there in under one sunset.....you're not being reasonable Namurot."

He glared and said "Take my camel....if you run away with him I'll make sure your lilttle concubine ends up in the tomb beside Tutanhakamun" 

I nodded and said nothing.. His threats didn't scare me. With a wave of his hands I was dismissed.

I had a mission to complete. I thought with a sadistic smirk.

~

authors note!

sorry for taking so long to update but gymnastics takes up most of my time even though that's no excuse.

This Chapter is short and if I say so myself kind of boring. I'm trying to figure how to re-introduce  Tut...Anyway it's not edited so if you notice any grammer errors please tell!

FAN!

COMMENT!

VOTE!