Is it possible?

Imogen'S POV

"Imi !" I heard a voice from a distance. I looked in both directions of the long field I was in. It was filled with so many types of flowers. I looked down at myself and noticed I was wearing a white, long summer dress. My hair was combed nicely with flowers all over it. It was nice and conservative. I lift my dress up and saw I was barefoot. There was a sign on foot that I never saw before. It was a crystal half-moon shape.

"Imogen!"

"Who's calling me!" I shouted, checking both directions to see if maybe someone would appear.

"Can't you tell by the sound of my voice" the voice filled my ears. "Come find me" the voice was so soft, angel-like. I didn't know which direction to run, but my gut was telling me to run left. I started running through the flowers. 

The voice started getting louder and louder the more I ran. I saw a light, and it was getting brighter. I noticed a lady standing there back facing me. She had beautiful dark brown hair with some natural highlights that shine so bright in the light. It was all curled, and in a water braid with a nice flower crown on top. She was wearing a short sleeve, white ballgown. She slowly turned around and to my surprise.

"I've been waiting for you, Imogen." She looked at me and smiled.

"OH MY GOD MOMMY!" I jumped into her arms and she held me tightly. I felt the tears leave my eyes. I wish this was real. I want this to be real. "Mommy, what happened?" She released me from the hug. She put one hand on my cheek and the other to wipe away my tears.

"Shhhhh... Don't cry, You'll make me cry. I will tell you....soon!" I notice the tears forming in her eyes but she forced them to stay in. She starting smiling. Her smile shined like the stars in the sky. It was like the sun opened its eager light to shine about her, only brightening her perfectly aligned teeth. 

Seeing her again made me realize how I hardly thought about her. God, I miss her so much! "It's late... I have to go. Bye Imogen, I love you" Randomly a man appeared next to her with a knife and put it by her throat. She didn't do anything just stood there with her beautiful smile. 

Then in a blink of an eye, he slit her throat. My smile disappeared immediately. It felt like I was losing her again. Why am I reliving this the first time was bad enough. He let her go and everything went in slow motion. I ran towards her and caught her before she hit the floor.

"Mom! MOMMY!" The tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down my face. I heard my own sounds, like a distressed child, raw from the inside.

"Imogen," I heard this faint voice but I couldn't take my eyes off my mom. Hoping and praying she wouldn't die. The ground started shaking and shaking. 

"Imogen!"

Suddenly, I wake up every thought in high definition my eyes taking in every ray of light.

"Imogen you okay?" Rebel said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yea yea I'm fine." I felt my heart beating so fast like I have been running a mile, I felt so hot. My clothes were stuck to me because of all the sweat I produced while sleeping.

"You were yelling for mom." Rebel said placing his hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

"I had a dream about her," I grabbed his hand, "It was amazing, it felt so real but I knew it wasn't. Then it became a nightmare. I watched her died all over again," I whimpered. "Rebel I miss her so much," I gripped his hand tighter.