part 17

Leah :

“Now, I’ll have you myself this whole night”, he said to me smiling like he won a prize. Tell me I didn’t blushed.

“You’re blushing Leah”, he said that amusedly.

“Well thank you for stating that Dr.Obvious” I said mockingly.

“Now Leah, where’s my Jellyface’s room?”

“What? Why?”

“I’ll take the answer is upstairs,” he said before started to walk towards the stairs. I was dumbfounded. When I realized that he almost reached upstairs, I followed him as fast as I can. What he’s planning to do? I tried to stop him but failed because he’s already in front of my room leaning to the door smirking at me.

“It’s not that hard as I thought” he said as he point the word PRINCESS that written on my door.

“Tedd-”

He barge in my room before I even managed to stopped him. I quickly enter my room to see him stood there stuck in his track. I sigh inwardly, here we go again.

“Korea?!”

I know.

“Food?!”

I know too.

“Cartoon?!!”

It’s called anime actually.

“Oh fuck no, Lachowski?!!!” He then turns around from looking at all my poster collections that glued to my wall giving me his shock expression with mouth slightly open showing that he can’t believe his own eyes. I sigh again, that’s why no one should enter my room.

“That bastard Lachowski?!”

“Why? Do you know him?” I asked him eagerly.

“Yeah of course, he used to be an ambassador for my projects”

“Really? Are you close?”

“Not really but we would go out for a drink sometimes”

“Seriously? Can I join?” I asked him excitedly.

“What? NO!”

“Why?” I whined at him disappointed by his answer.
He looked at me intensely, then slowly walk towards me with intimidating face.

“Do you really think that I would let him near you after I see what’s on your wall?” he asked me with a sexy low voice.

Feeling surprised when my back touch the wall beside my door, I shake my head vigorously. I can’t even think straight right now because his face was so close, our eyes staring each other and our lips, don’t even mention it. I can feel my heart hammering inside out.

“Good” he smirked then rub his nose on my nose slightly; I didn’t even realize that I had closed my eyes when I heard the door’s closed. I open my eyes looking at him briskly walk towards my bed then plopped himself down as he lie on his back.
Me? Still standing there looking all flushed while trying to grasp for my soul that left me for a while. I thought he’s going to kiss me! Stupid brain.

After cooling myself down, I walk to my bed then stand beside it while Teddy still lying down.

“What do you want Teddy?” He pulled his eyes from my ceiling looking at me. He changed his position from lying to sitting. He then pat the bed beside him. I sit down waiting for him to say something.

“Tell me Jellyface, Why are you mad at me?” he asked me, gone all his playfulness.

“Why did you lie to me Teddy? Or should I call Mr. Ian Sebastian Knight? Am I that bad until you can’t even trust me with your identity? Until I have to know who you are from the news?” This time I didn’t hide my hurt. He looked at me apologetically. He took a deep breath before releasing it as a sigh.  “I’m sorry Leah, I didn’t mean to. I was doing that to protect you. How we met is not a good memory” He looked away with pained expression.

“Are you ashamed of me? Of our friendship?” If he said yes, I would really hurt right now.

“What? NO!!”

“Then why? Why you have to hide me? Am I not good enough like all the woman who date you? No wonder we always went out on a secluded and secretive place.”

He seems speechless by my confrontation. I know he can’t say something; I even don’t want to see his face right now so I looked down to my lap. Suddenly my chin lifted by his fingers forcing me to look at him. He has that hurt angry expression.

“Leah Quinn, you are the most precious woman in my life. I‘m sorry for hiding you from the public because I only want to protect you from all the bad things that came from my life like the first time we met. I did this without realizing that I made you feel unwanted although you have all the right to know everything about me. I failed to show how proud I am for having you. I’m sorry angel.” He said that truthfully. I can feel his emotion so I reached for his hands, holding them while giving him my most sincere smile.

“I forgive you” I said that as I hug him. He then hug me back.

“Promise me, no secret after this, okay Teddy?”

“I promise.”
I released him, thinking that at least we don’t have any conflict again.

“Please don’t make long speech again Teddy, if others saw that they would think that you are confessing your feelings” I chuckled at him teasingly but he just look at me.

“I am confessing, you really is my most precious woman” he stated the truth with a hint of determination on his face.

“I need to change to pajamas right now” changin the topic, I said that quickly while avoiding his eyes. I’m blushing and to avoid awkwardness I started to walk to my bathroom. Suddenly I felt my hand grabbed by him and he pulled me backwards with my front facing him. My hands on his chest, our face only a few centimeters from each other and boy I tell you, my soul just left my body.
He look at me intently, “fuck that friendship thing.”

Then he kissed me.

#yeaaaayyyy!!!! he kissed her!!