Kings And Queens Of The Weekend

Tonight we are young

So let's set the world on fire

We can burn brighter than the sun

Saturday November 17th, 1973

Quidditch Locker Room

"You'll be fine, Ellie. Stop worrying." David spoke, readjusting his dragon hide gloves. "But just so you know, this is a very important match."

Eleonore raised her eyebrow at the Quidditch captain, flinging her two fish braids over her shoulder. "Gee, thank you David. The weight on my shoulders just got a whole lot lighter."

The blonde fifth year laughed nervously, patting his ex-love interest on the shoulder. "We'll win this one, I can feel it."

Ellie nodded her head, her fingers wrapped around her broom, trying not to break it in half. This was definitely an important match. The gloomy November air didn't help whatsoever. She knew every moment now, there was a possibility that those dark clouds would crack open, resulting in heavy rainfall. She did not like playing in the rain.

"You okay, Ellie?" She heard James Potter speak right next to her. He was wearing the same outfit as her. Bright red and gold colours screaming out their similar house.

"Fine." She mumbled once again.

"Watch your back for the Rosiers. I don't trust either of them." James spoke, adjusting his glasses. "I know Alixana has been trying to get to you since first year. Malfoy's not really our fan either."

"I'm covering for her, it should be fine." Ellie heard a familiar voice speak, she turned her head towards the source, noticing that he had pushed all his dark hair in a small ponytail for the match. As much as she wanted to laugh at Sirius Black, she was too nervous right now to do so. "We've discussed tactics, everyone knows what they have to do."

Eleonore nodded her head, determinately looking straight forward when she heard the crowd roar outside. "Black is right. Let's kick their ugly little Slytherin asses."

It was showtime.

As soon as the Gryffindor Quidditch team stepped onto to field, it seemed as if time turned slowly for Ellie. Nearly the whole school had shown up for this game. This was an important one because whoever won this match, was far ahead of the other houses on the Quidditch Board. Which meant that there would be a big chance of winning the House Cup, even though it was still far away.

Hufflepuff had not been doing great but it surprisingly still won against Ravenclaw. Slytherin had beaten Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, just as well as the Gryffindors had. Ellie knew this match would not be an easy one and the pressure was on. She heard rumours that the last year Gryffindors had already stashed a couple bottles of fire whiskey to celebrate tonight.