19

Eric's POV

After listening to everything that happened, I was really really upset. Sure, he lost his memories to protect Emily . But that doesnt give him the right to insult Emily. Right? "Eric ?" She called out to me, waving her hands in front of my eyes. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her seriously.

"Emily . Remember how I told you that if that man doesn't treat you properly, I will take you away from him? Well no, im not going to take you way from him but pretend to. You love him right?" I asked, why am I being such a nice person anyways. -.-"

"Yes" she said confidently. Drew the lucky bastard. After telling her about my plans and everything to get Drew's memories back by hook or by crook. She agreed to it hesitantly. "Alrighty. We begin immediately. What time do Drew sleep normally?" I asked. "Around... 10pm? If he works then 12 or even later." She said. "Okay! We shall hang out until 9.30pm and I will personally sent you home. Just to test him whether he still gets possessive over you."

Drew's POV

On the way home... I asked my mother to tell me everything about Emily. Both our stories from the beginning. So... before I lost my memories, I'm pretty much whipped by Emily huh and I'm not engaged or been however related to Carly. UGHH. What should I do... Like what to say when I see her? Hi or Yo wassup or what!? Ugh. Whatever its not like I'm currently in love with her or whatnot.

She should be the one greeting me. Yes. Upon reaching the house, I put on my arrogant face, walking into the living room waiting for her to come out. ... 10 minutes later. WHERE IS SHE!? rude. "Emily ?" My mother called out. No reply. Is she not home yet? My mother decided to call Celestia up. I motioned her to put it on loudspeaker and she smirked at me. What... i'm just curious about her. Now that i'm stuck with her unwillingly. Keyword unwillingly.

"Hello?" A voice rang out. "Oh hey future daughter in law! Where are you?" My mother asked cheerfully. "Hello... i just finished my interview and I'm with Eric in the nearby café. I will be home late yeah" She said. "Oh.. okay! Be safe with my unborn grandchild! See you later" my mother said before hanging up. "Mom. Are you really sure that she's carrying my child?" I asked.
The next sentence my mother said smiling, shut me up. "Do you want me to slap you with my slippers? I'm sure it will give you the baboon butt effect nicely painted on your face." Jeez.

Emily's POV

"Whos that?" Eric asked after I hung up the call. "Drew's mother, she called to ask me where am i" i answered playing with my fingers while Eric continued drinking his Americano. "Um Eric ?" I called out and got his attention. "Yes?" "I uh I'm pregnant... with Drew's baby" I said looking at him. Waiting for his reaction. "Just promise me one thing" Eric said emotionlessly. "What?" I asked worriedly... what is he going to say... "Lemme be his god-papa!" He jumped up from his chair doing a happy dance.

I bursted out laughing and nodded in agreement as he sat back down fidgeting in excitement. "Lets go get the baby stuff!" He said as his eyes twinkled excitedly. "Dude I'm only 10 weeks along. I dont know what is the gender of the baby until Im 20 weeks!" I playfully slapped him on the arm. "Basic necessities then! Like... baby diapers, baby shampoo this and that!" He continued rambling. I had to follow him still. After shopping for a few hours straight, it was already 8pm.

We went to so many shops and I dont really understand why is Eric so fussy about stuff more than I am. We shopped for so long and guess what, we pissed the people there off from alllll the questions and whatnot. In the end we got baby shampoo, pacifiers and unisex newborn baby clothes. Aiyaiya Eric is going to be such a great dad in the future.

I didn't want to buy too much since I had a slight ray of hope that Drew would regain his memories and go baby shopping with me... "Emily ?" Eric called, snapping his fingers. "Yes?" "Lets go for dinner and I'll sent you home alright?" He asked. "Oh sure!" I said and we went for dinner. After dinner the whole car ride home, Eric was telling me to call him if Drew ever is mean to me and so and so on. I didnt tell him exactly what he said to me in the hospital when we were in the café otherwise he might have went to punch Drew or something.

I sighed when the car reached the porch of the house. I took out the baby stuff. Eric stared at the window for a moment and he winked at me. What? "Showtime Emily " he whispered. Oh... Drew is looking... "Alright bye then Eric " I said loudly. "Bye Emily . LOVE you! MESSAGE ME ALOT. I really ENJOYED TODAY." "Okay! Well WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME IN FOR A CUP OF TEA!?" I purposely said. "WHAT!?" Eric shouted. Damn we should really become exaggerating actors. "No, you are going home and you are coming with me" Drew barged out, glaring at the both of us. Possessiveness check! Hehe. Eric winked at me and we said our byes again. Drew glared at me as we went into the house. I placed the baby stuff down and sat on the chair. Pregnancy effects started already huh. On my feet. "You bought all this with that guy?" Drew said harshly while examining the bag.

"Yes." thats all i replied. He seemed to have got even angrier. "Look, I don't remember you yet. I will believe that this baby is mine since my mother said so. I dont know if you love me or not. But I expect you to at least be loyal. Dont whore around outside with other guys and come home this late." He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. What in the world?! I never thought you would think so low of me to whore around while being pregnant with your baby.

Eric was there for me while you were not. I caused your memory loss, I will makeup for it. But now, you are saying at you believe this baby is yours just because your mother says so and you didnt believe me!? Fine whatever. I dont care anymore. I wanted to say all of this to him. But i didnt. "I dont know what you are talking about. Im sure I said I'm cutting all ties of the baby from you." I said in monotone looking at him in the eye.

"I DIDNT AGREE TO IT" he shouted. "Oh is that so. Whatever then" I answered before leaving him in the living room I went in to my room and bawled my hearts out. He wants the baby but he doesn't want me.