23

Emily's POV 

WHAT. WAS. I. THINKING. LAST. NIGHT. ARGHHHH.

Why the hell was I throwing a stupid tantrum huh!? Oh my god.  You know the feeling when you remind yourself of an embarrassing thing that you done last time and you feel like migrating into a hole? YES. THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW.  Looking around the room, I was in Drew's room, on the bed where we used to sleep together.

I felt the silky sheets again, instantaneously remembering the memories we had together.  The room was quite a mess. The original spacious white room with a white couch, a television, a clean white bed with light brown veils and similar coloured curtain was now covered in papers, documents and clothes.  He didn't even allow anyone into this room. For me being me, I hate messes. I got on my feet and started to neatly pile all the documents and papers up and place them at the side of the room. Why are there documents in this room in the first place when he has a office room in this house."Then, I emptied the trashbin with bits and pieces of torn papers into a trash bag, throwing away some used envelopes and wrapping papers that was chilling on the ground and side of the bed. 

Guess what I found hanging on the television? Boxers. Damn, this man can't even place his boxers into the laundry basket!? Whatever. I quickly threw them into the laundry.  I let out a statisfied sigh. The room is now clean.  "God damn, why is there room for me to walk now" I turned around and saw a dumbfounded but hot Drew who was in his Armani suit, holding a cup of coffee.  "Drew, how many times must I tell you to properly place your used clothing ESPECIALLY boxers into the laundry basket? And you have a room for your work so why are there documents all over the place in this room?" I glared and point fingers at him. 

He looked at me with amusement and placed his coffee down. Taking me by surprise, he pulled me by my waist towards his chest which was hard by the way. "A million times" He whispered. I blushed furiously. Did he regain his memories?  "I haven't regain my memories if thats what you are thinking sweetheart." He talked into my ears causing me to blush even more. THATS UNFAIR.
I turned to him and bit his ears.  "Ouch! What was that for babe?" He winced while touching the spot where I bit him. There he go, making me fall for him all over again.  "If you haven't regain your memories then why are you hugging me, calling me sweetheart and babe?" I asked in confusion.  He smirked and took both my hands into his, "because Emily , I may have fell for you."  My eyes widened in shock.

He... fell for me? Meaning he likes me?  He chuckled when he saw my expression. "So you are saying you want both me and our baby in your life? Not just the baby?" I asked, scared to look into his eyes.  "What do you mean?" He said, I looked up and saw confusion in his eyes. Not to mention, a flash of hurt.  "I mean, you know, you didn't want me hanging out with Eric is because you didn't want him to be the baby's stepfather or something right? And not that you dont want me to be with him. " I reasoned out. 

"What a noisy mind you have in there. Listen well and listen good. I didn't want you hanging out with that Eric guy is because I saw the way he looked at you. I didn't like it. He was going to take you and our baby away from me." He said closing the distance between us, well technically our face. 

Basically, he's jealous. But he's going to deny it. Lets just keep it a secret.  He closed his eyes closing in even more, I closed my eyes too.  "Drew, where is- oh my" 

I opened my eyes and saw Drew's mother. Um... awkward? I jumped away from Drew.  "What the hell mom?" Drew groaned and I giggled. He turned to give me a playful glare before holding my hand, pulling me towards him.  "Sorry about that, I just wanted to ask where is Emily , and well, hahaha didnt expect you both to be... in the same room eyh!" She smirked at us before continuing "Well well Emily , good for you that my son finally grew some and got you back" She winked and left the room with me laughing my guts out on the bed and Drew glaring at me.  I saw the look he had and stopped laughing immediately.

"Uh oh" I said trying to sit up on the bed. He smirked and positioned myself in between his knees. "Uh oh is right, babe" he said evilly and started to brutally torture me.  Just kidding.  He tickled me and I slapped him a few times while jerking around. "Now Drew, follow after me and I will stop. Say that you will marry me" He stopped tickling me and made me sit on the bed indian style with him sitting opposite of me in the same way; still holding my hand.  He wants me to marry him? 

Drew's POV 

What if she rejects me? Shit. I should have said this later. I mentally cursed myself for creating this tensed atmosphere between us.  "Drew, you didnt even prepare a bouquet of roses and a ring, and you want me to marry you?" She said and stood up before leaving the room.  So... she just rejected me?  My mother came into the room happily. "What are you still sitting here for son? She already gave you the hints! To prepare a bouquet of roses and a ring! Oh my god. Trust you to be a company's CEO." She slapped my back.  OH. SO THATS WHAT SHE MEANT! I hopped off the bed and started preparation.