26

Emily's POV

*6 MONTHS LATER*

Babe! How many times must I tell you to not walk down the stairs by yourself?" Drew shouted, quickly running to my side.This man aka my husband, has been like an overprotective man. He wouldn't let me do anything by myself ever since we got married and found out that... its a girl! He even had people to make sure the floors are dry so I won't slip and fall. I feel loved though hehe~I gave him a peck on his cheek as he chuckled kissing me back. Right now, I'm twice the size of me 9 months ago.

Unbelievable right? I ate so much over the months and yet Drew doesn't even mumble a word of me being oversized. I'm lucky to be married to him."I'm just going to pour myself a cup of water okay?" I said holding on to his hand."I'll get it for you. Stay here" He suggested enthusiastically.Knowing that I can't win him at all, I went to the sofa and on the TV, watching mean girls again. Ain't that show nice or what? I felt a contraction and winced in pain.

"Emily ! Why did you do your business on our sofa" Drew exclaimed. Me doing my business? What? I looked down and saw the sofa soaked."My waterbag broke" My eyes almost popped out at the sight of the fluid flowing down continuously."Shit" Drew said and started panicking."Calm your balls babe, go and get the baby bag." I shouted, feeling another contraction as I held onto the sofa tightly.Without a word, he ran up to where the baby bag is, at the same time making some crashing sound. Please tell me he didn't break anything expensive...He ran down and grabbed his car keys. I shut my eyes tightly as the contraction hit again. He literally carried me to the car without hesitation.

Gym done him too well. Reaching the hospital, I was laid down on the bed in the delivery room. This is going to hurt so bad, I don't even know what to say."You are ready to push" the doctor said. I held onto Drew's hands tightly and pushed at the count of 3."Come on babe, you can do it" Drew encouraged leaning down to part my hair away and kissed my forehead."Drew, you are not touching me again." I shouted as I gave another push. He chuckled and I glared at him."Okay just 2 more pushes" the doctor inform.I pushed again and again. 2 more pushes my foot.Soon, I was covered in sweat as the cries of the baby echoed through the delivery room.

They cleaned our baby up and laid her in my arms. Drew looked at her with so much love as he held my hand in his."Congratulations! May I know what is her name?" The nurse said."Its Aria" we both said together.I was transferred into a room and Drew and my parents cheered for us.

Drew smiled lovingly at me as I did so too.

*3YEARS LATER*

"Mummy!" Aria shouted, demanding for my attention."Yes baby girl?" I asked pulling her onto my lap as she giggled."When ish daddy coming home" She said in a cute little voice."In about a few minutes time?" I stroked her long brown hair.

She continued to sit on my lap while barney was airing."Im home!" Someone announced."Daddy!!" Aria shouted in excitement, hopping off my lap and running to her father. Daddy's girl indeed."Heyyy little one" Drew cooed and carried her up, walking towards me and giving me a kiss.He placed Aria down and mumbled something into her ear. She shouted okay and ran upstairs probably into her room or something.

Drew smirked at me as he engulfed me into a tight hug.
.
.
.
.

Ready for baby number two?" He whispered.

Oh god.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------