Prologue

Let me tell you a story; one most don't know about. No human, no hunter, no angel, and no demon. It's one that's stayed between two beings, the one thing they agree should be kept secret. It's to do with an asset to wars fought between Heaven and Hell. There's no weapon quite like it. Anyone who has come to know about the weapon has been killed, the sentence of knowing its status being death.

When the world was first created by God, the Archangels had gotten along quite well. It was the beginning of a new universe. One that Amara could no longer destroy. God's first children all sat around a table, conversing with excitement. Angels were being created as they spoke. They couldn't wait to meet more of their father's creations, wanting to see if anything could beat the universe that had been created. The world was the Archangels' favorite thing, second to their own father, of course.

"It is done."

The chatter among the four siblings fell and they all looked up to see their father, a grin on his lips. Without another word, the four Archangels rushed out to meet the ones below them. Angels were not their siblings. They had no relation to them except for the fact that they were created by the same being.

One Archangel's eyes fell upon an angel. She was breathtaking in his eyes. After that, the Archangel's personality had done a complete one-eighty. Once excited to serve the angels and humans God would soon create, he had wanted the humans to serve him and the angels. This angel had meant everything to the Archangel, and he wanted the world for her.

After a while, the angel had started to drift away from her lover. As the Archangel noticed this, he grew angrier and angrier. She had come to love the humans more and more with each passing day. Sometimes she would go down to Earth and just watch them as they built their civilizations. One day, the Archangel decided to join her.

"Nadia," the Archangel had said as he stood next to the angel.

"I want her to grow up here," the angel replied. She looked up at the Archangel next to her. "Lucifer, I want our daughter to grow up with the humans. Not among the angels." Lucifer stared at her in shock.

"You want her to be a ruler?" Lucifer asked, the only thought that would make sense in his eyes. The angel shook her head. "Nadia, I don't understand."

"I want our daughter to walk among the humans as one of them. She could heal them if needed, but I want her to be like them. They're beautiful creatures, Lucifer. They just need some guidance for when God is busy creating new things for them," Nadia explained. That was the day that changed everything. The news had turned Lucifer against humans in a heartbeat. His daughter had deserved more than some humans. These mortal creatures were nothing but pets to him; something to make his father feel good about himself.

"I understand that you are still tired from helping your father lock away Amara, but I think she deserves this." Lucifer's fists clenched at his vessel's sides.

"Our daughter is not one of these things. She is meant for much more than that. If anything, she should grow up to rule them." Nadia shook her head, smiling slightly.

"No, Lucifer. These humans...they're wonderful. I will admit that they have their flaws, but so do we. We may be the sons and daughters of God, but we still have our imperfections whether we like it or not." Nadia watched as a few children ran around the village, laughing. They had a certain light in their eyes. They were pure. Purity is all the world had ever known. That is until Lucifer fell.

With Lucifer's refusal to serve mankind and let his daughter grow up among the humans, God had no choice but to banish him and lock him away. He couldn't risk yet another of his creations being destroyed. Because of Lucifer's banishment, evil was created much to God's dismay. The balance of the universe was one He didn't like, but knew that anything He created would have to live by it. Nadia walked free, but her daughter was sent away the moment she turned eighteen. And she wasn't let out of Hell until thousands of years later.