Intoduction and Copyright

Hello, all, and welcome to my new Supernatural Fanfiction Breaking Through. So Breaking Through will be on the shorter side since it only takes place in Season 5. I understand that it's gonna be a little jumpy and have plot holes and everything, but I didn't want to do all of the episodes of Season 5 so just bear with me on this one. This is only the first book. Book two should take place in Seasons 8-10 or 11.

I'm warning you that this could get boring and repetitive at times, but I'm a shitty writer so yeah. I've never written in third person before either so this should be interesting.

If you like shitty writing, go check out my other Supernatural fanfiction Winchesters' Angels. I probably shouldn't have uploaded this before finishing the second book and Winchesters' Angels, but what the hell.

Copyright: I only own Elizabeth "Libby" Wilson, Nadia, the Sword of Elizabeth, and anything else you do not recognize.

I do not own Supernatural although that'd be pretty freakin' cool if I did because then I could chill with Jensen, Jared, and Misha on set and it'd be great.

If you steal my ideas and/or characters I will be majorly pissed and you really don't want to piss me off.

Great! Glad we got that out of the way! Enjoy!