chapter 5 :him?Her?

If you have dreamt about something and not got it yet then remember Allah has planned to give you better then what you dreamt to have.

.......

Anat's pov

"Anat wear this dress quickly we have to go down "bhabhi said and started arranging jewellery which I am supposed to wear with this dress.

It was a beautiful golden lehenga . I liked it a lot and for sure golden colour suits on me a lot .

Pic of lehenga above

Bhabhi quickly applied a light make up on my face and helped me in wearing ornaments .

She guided me down to the hall where everyone ,that is Ayadh's relatives are seated .

Ayadh!!!! His eyes they are deep like an ocean. They seem like they have a lot to tell but aren't able to .

"Anat take your seat". Bhabhi's voice brought me back to reality ,what was I even thinking?.

A lady came in front of me and kissed my forehead and murmured Masha Allah.
The lady might have been Ayadh's mom.

The ladies began the ceremony and Ayadh's aunt put a necklace around my neck and made me eat sweet and I was fixed for him.

Him?.

..........

Ayadh's pov.

"Assalamualaikum " I greeted Arsalaan bhai and he hugged me after replying to my greet . He introduced me to his dad and some other men after which the engagement ceremony began .

A garland was put around me and then Arsalaan bhai applied ittar(a kind of perfume) on me and every one started to congratulate me as I was fixed for her .

Her?.

After dinner, I was guiding Arsalaan bhai to washroom when he got a call .

"Ayadh can you please receive the call and put it on loud speaker ,my hands are dirty and until I clean them, my phone might get disconnected " . Arsalaan bhai said.

"Yes bhai, sure" I said and took out his phone from his pocket and the caller ID read 'love' and I quickly swiped it on . For sure it was bhabhi.

"Assalamualaikum "Sehrish said.

"Walaikumassalam love, tell me " Arsalaan Bhai said.

"Is the ceremony done ?when will you come back ?" . Sehrish asked.

"Yes love ,ceremony is done and I'll be there soon and I dint know, your already missing me " Arsalaan said winking at Ayadh.

"No I wasn't missing you . I was missing my ice cream. will you please get it while coming back?" Sehrish asked.

"How mean habibti ,I thought you were missing me . What if I don't get you , your ice cream? " .Arsalaan asked in playful way.

"Then I would have to eat you up habibi ,for not getting my ice cream " Sehrish said and her smile was clearly felt in her voice .

"Wait, were is that water sound coming from ?is it raining? " Sehrish asked.

"No love, it's tap water sound, I was washing my hand " Arsalaan replied.

"Who is holding the phone ,if your washing your hands? " Sehrish asked.

"Ayadh is holding it wifey" Arsalaan replied .

"Are you serious? Your acting so cheesy in front of him?" Sehrish asked .

"So what ? I m sure he dint mind cause he 'll behave with this same cheesiness after a some months with our Anat . Isn't it Ayadh? " Arsalaan asked Ayadh while still he was on call with sehrish and Ayadh simply nodded to his question.

...........

He'll behave with same cheesyness after a month with our Anat.

Those words left me speechless what was I gonna do .
Arsalaan bhai expects me to keep his sis happy and of course he would, after all he is a brother and he is concerned about her like I would be concerned for yasmeen .

What would I do now? .

I was lost in my thoughts, when I heard my mom calling me "Ayadh beta come sit here . I wanna tell you something and show you something too " .

"Yes mom" I replied and sat beside her.

" Ayadh forget about your past beta. I know you suffered a lot with it but now it's time to move on . It's time to thank Allah for what he is blessed you with . Trust in him Ayadh and he 'll solve all your problems " mom said and I couldn't control my anger.

" Mom please, you know it right ? That I dont have faith in Allah any more . I do pray 5 times a day and it's because its my duty to pray 5 times a day ,since I m born a Muslim but I can't trust Allah again . Never in my life mom . Never " I said and left mom with tears .

I hate seeing mom with tears but I was out of control . I wasn't understanding why all of this was happening again .

I needed some peace, some silence but everything reminded me of the thing I never wanted to remember.

I took out my bike keys and started riding .
It was my habbit to go out for a ride ,whenever I m upset . Life had put me into those pains again or i should say ,life had scratched the wounds again .
Unknowingly tears were oozing out from my orbs .
I was lost .I felt numb . The whole world around me stopped .

I knew they were people and vehicles around me ,yet it felt like , I m the only person left on earth . I wanted to end this pain but instead I always end up feeling numb.

I wasn't drunk but it felt like I would fall on in ground any time ,the pain of my past was weakening me and I couldn't bear it.

My vision blurred and I was about to dash a man ,when I put the brake ,with a jerk.

I got down to see if I hurt him but as the light fell on the man's face my blood boiled more .

Not again!! .

I just rushed away from the place before he could speak to me and compel me to kill him .

Yes!! !! I wanted to kill him .

.............

Loading image .

Anat' s watsapp screen displayed a pic sent by Sehrish and it was the pic of a person whom she expected the least .His chocolate brown eyes , they still looked like they wanted to tell something . Something very deep.
He had features of making any girl fall for him .

The worst part was he always made Anat get lost in his eyes.

How is your fiance looking😉?- Sehrish.

I don't know about my fiance but my bro is looking hot as always 😉-Anat.

The pic had Ayadh and Arsalaan.

He must. After all he is my hubby 😉-Sehrish.

Yes and my bro😉-Anat.

******

Assalamualaikum my lovely readers.

Why does ayadh doesn't have faith in Allah?

Will Anat like Ayadh?

Who is the man ,whom Ayadh was about to dash?

What is Ayadh's past which her mom was talking about?.

Please do vote and comment.

Stay blessed and let me know your opinions about the novel in comments as it'll help to produce a better story.