chapter 14:first date.

A marraige isn't just a pair of rings.
Its a vow to trust and always stand by your partner . Its a friendship that lasts forever.

.......

"No don't come close to me"

"No you can't do it" .

" Please stop it".

"I beg you please stop " .

I woke up with voice of Anat screaming . I turned to her side and saw her screaming in sleep .

I am sure she is having those nightmares again . Yes this is not first time that I m hearing her scream . In past 1 and half month of our marriage this is ,I guess 20th time , when she is disturbed in her sleep due to those nightmares. I always wanted to know what they were about . But I thought, she will tell it to me by herself ,if she wants to or else there is no need for me to ask .

"Anat it's just a nightmare, wake up " I said trying to console her by holding her hand and she suddenly opened her eyes .

Tears ran down her cheeks and she immediately threw all the pillows aside ,which we used to keep in between us to keep some gap while sleeping and hugged me . I had no idea about what was happening , so I hugged her back and tried to console her .

"Anat, are you okay?" I asked and she nodded .

"Ayadh, I m sorry " she said making me confused .

"For what Anat? " I asked .

"For always destroying your sleep with my screams " she said while sobbing.

I cupped her face in my hand as I said " Anat your always welcome to destroy my sleep , there is no need to be sorry " I said and she smiled.

..............

"Ayadh it's been 2 months for your marriage you never took Anat out for lunch or dinner . Why don't you people go out today and anyways I am also going to your maasi's house " mom said while having breakfast.

"Ok ,mom we 'll go out for lunch today ". I said.

"Anat be ready at 2 I'll come and pick you up for lunch " I said .

"Ok Mr.husband I'll be ready " she said and I left for office.

.........

"Anat are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes Mr.husband , I am ready " she said and I couldn't take my eyes of her . She looked so simple and elegant with abhaya on and hijab neatly wrapped around her head .

" Mr.husband, where are you lost?" Anat asked while snapping her fingers in front of me .

"Your looking beautiful " I said looking directly into her eyes and she looked down with blush on her cheeks . How was I supposed to tell her that , the blush on her face makes her look breathtaking.

"By the way, sometimes I don't understand that I really look beautiful or you just say it "Anat asked after they sat in car and began their drive.

"Wifey ,you need to know one thing about me . I never lie ,my tongue speaks what my heart feels . Even then if you don't trust me ,then just look into my eyes cause you know they can't lie " Ayadh said and Anat just looked down to her hands with a smile on her lips .

"Anat you know , sometimes I feel like there is nothing like husband and wife between us . How will we spend our lives together forever? " Ayadh asked .

" Mr.husband you know what? I too thought about it once and I guess I know the answer for it " Anat said.

" What is the answer?" Ayadh asked.

"What are the general things that a couple need to have, to spend their lives together? " Anat asked.

"Respect , trust , understanding, being comfortable with each other, being honest and faithfull, always being their for each other and .... and I guess love " Ayadh ended .

" hmmm... so, I know how much you respect me cause your actions show your respect for me " Anat said.

"You respect me a lot as well " Ayadh said.

"Ok. So when it comes to understanding then first day of our marraige can easily describe it . The way we got along and understood each other was just awesome " Anat said and Ayadh agreed.

" Then I m honest and faithful to you , I trust you and I m more then comfortable with you cause if I wasn't, then I wouldn't hug you every time, I m scared or nervous " she said looking down and their was a bit of silence.

"I m also honest and faithful to you. I trust you more then myself and when it comes to being comfortable. I hold you anywhere ,anytime . I don't think , I need to give any other example for that " Ayadh said as he winked at Anat and he looked back to the road as he was still driving .

"I m sure you'll always be there for me, when I need you " Anat said looking no where but at him .

"I'll be there for you even if you don't need me " Ayadh said in a emotional tone .

"So only thing missing between us is love,which doesn't matter to both of us " she said.

"Yes right ,anyways Here we are ,let's go " Ayadh said as he parked the car outside the restaurant ".

......

"So ? Wifey here we are on our first date " Ayadh said as he pulled the chair for Anat to sit .

" Ayadh this place so beautiful, the lightings, interiors everything is just so perfect " Anat said .

" It must be wifey , after all it's the most romantic restaurant of Bangalore " Ayadh said.

They ordered food and as usual the couple was busy gossiping about random stuff . If any third person would see them, he would surely think that they are a very happy married couple but only they knew the truth of their relationship but wait there is a third person who is constantly looking at them .

"Anat you din't tell me the name of the guy who had proposed you" Ayadh asked out of no where and Anat looked at him in shock .

"According to what he told me his name was Imran but I don't think it's his real name " Anat said with hurt expression and Ayadh nodded.
Ayadh was curious to know what happened after Imran proposed Anat but Ayadh dint even want to hurt Anat by forcing her to tell him what happened next .

"Anat !! Anat !! Are you listening ?" Ayadh asked constantly but Anat Sat like a statue without making any movement.

Ayadh followed the direction of her eyes and he too was shocked to see the person ,who was standing behind him .

*******

So my lovely readers . Suspense again.

Who is the third person ?

Will Anat tell Ayadh everything ?

Will Anat's secret get revealed ?

Who is the person ,whom Ayadh and Anat saw in shock?

Will this person create a mess in the couple's life ?

Or

Will this person bring them more close to each other ?

To know more stay excited ,stay blessed .