chapter 27 : Beach

Sometimes Allah gives u things which you never asked for because Allah knows what you need , when you don't even know

Sometimes Allah gives u things which you never asked for because Allah knows what you need , when you don't even know .

******

Anat came out of the washroom with water drops flowing down her hands and face . The glow of obligation adding more beauty to her features.
Ayadh could do nothing but admire her from a distant , though his heart craved to go near her , to touch those water drops which beautiful moved down on her cheek , to hug her .

"Ayadh were are you lost?" Anat asked.

In your beauty!!

"Ahh... no where ,are you done with making obligation? " he asked.

"Yes "

"Then can you wait for 5 minutes ? "

"5 minutes for what?"

" I was thinking it'll be great if I could lead you in salah today " Ayadh said scratching his neck. Anat stood still in her place without uttering a single word .

"Anat , now where are you lost " Ayadh said snapping his finger in front of her.

"I was just thinking, what did I do to deserve a husband like you? "

"Wait, What?? Am I that bad?" Ayadh asked dramatically.

"I mean first of all people hardly perform there Salah's when they are out for honeymoon or vacation and Alhamdulillah Allah gave us hidayah(guidence) to offer salah . But I don't think any husband is told her wife that he wants to lead her in salah that to when they are on there honeymoon. What more then this can make a girl feel blessed?" Anat finally ended to which Ayadh smiled at her and wrapped his hand around her waist.

" So you agree that we are on honeymoon and not on vacation?" Ayadh asked with a smirk to which Anat looked down with a blush and tried to change the topic.

"You were about to go make obligation and come right ? Make it soon I m not gonna wait for you for more then 5 minutes " she escaped from his arms as she said it .

"Your too smart to change the topic wifey but we 'll continue discussion on this as soon as we finish our salah" Ayadh said and went to washroom.

Ayadh leaded Anat for prayer and the peace they felt offering salah together had no match they felt content was an understatement because they felt more then content .

This was the third day of there honeymoon and everything was like a dream to both of them . They were getting very close to each other . They started developing feelings about which they never even thought about in last 6 months of there married life.
But as we know life as both ups and downs , there is a happy phase and a sad one too . So this is the happy phase of there life does it mean there is a sad one too ?