chapter 36 : friend.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

****"Anat , let's cancel the dinner and stay back at home " Ayadh said as he saw Anat pinning up her duppatta

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

****
"Anat , let's cancel the dinner and stay back at home " Ayadh said as he saw Anat pinning up her duppatta .

"Why ? What happened ? Aren't you well ?" Anat asked turning behind and placed her palm on Ayadh's forehead to check if he is not well . Ayadh grabbed her hand and placed a kiss on her nuckle.

"I m fine wifey but the reason for me to stay back is my wife is looking really gorgeous now and I don't want her to be seen by anyone " he said as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close and Anat looked down with her cheeks turning red .

Ayadh hold her chin and lifted her face up and placed a kiss on her forehead and he pulled her closer and closer as he moved down to her lips .

"Ayadh, let's go we are getting late ,your friend might be waiting for you " Anat said.

"Why is waiting ? I don't wanna go for dinner after seeing you " he said as he placed his forehead on hers.

"Where am I going Mr.husband? I am here with you always and as always yours . It's just a matter of 2 hours " Anat said and Ayadh's eyes lit up on her sentence.

"Tell me again " Ayadh said.

"What to tell ?" Anat asked .

"Tell me your mine , tell me you'll always be there for me " Ayadh said with many emotions in his eyes.

"I m yours and I'll always be there for you . In sha Allah " Anat said as she placed her palm on his cheek and Ayadh hugged her tightly as soon as she said this .

"Let's go now " Ayadh saI'd after separating from Anat after few minutes .

They locked their house and started their journey .

"It's been months since we went out for dinner " Ayadh said and Anat remained silent . Ayadh couldn't make out what was wrong with her . Why had she suddenly become so silent but then he couldn't stop himself from asking what was wrong with her as he saw a tear drop rolling down her cheek.

Our Hidden Secrets (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें