Prologue

July 19th, 3067
"Don't hurt him." A mother of two pleads, holding her hands up in the air while her children are hiding in the distance as they were told to do.

"You needn't worry about anything, as long as you reveal where you're hiding your children." A cold hearted demon offers, circling around the father of the two children.

"Don't do it." The father whispers as the demon slaps him across the face.

"Shut up."

"Take us. Not them." The mother pleaded, trying to hide her fear from the all powerful demon.

"Well, you see, we could, but children are the beginning of our revolution!" The demon smirked, still circling slowly.

"You'll never take them." The father growled.

"That's what you think," The demon began, but faltered fir a moment when he saw the brave mother raise a gun at the demon.

He began to laugh, and the mother shot, the bullet going straight through him.

"Ouch." The demon snapped, and with that, the mother exploded into thin air.

"Clean yourselves off and take the damn father. AND FIND THE CHILDREN!" The demon commanded, grabbing the father by the arm.

There went the first child, the other running for its life.

"Kill it." The demon growled, and the other monsters snapped the first child's neck.