chapter 29

Mikaylas POV

I stormed up the stairs after giving my verbal lashing. I dont care if I was rude that pig deserved it. I don't know why men do those type of things and its all ways been a mystery to woman kind, thankfully I took note of the switch Elliott used to close the hidden latch or door, whatever you want to call it and went up to my room. When Amanda gets back I'm going to tell her, I owe her that much. She has to know about him. For all I know he could have killed her brother and filled his place.

Wait No that sounds stupid why would I think that? But then how would he maintain faking to be her brother? Unless she already knows! But then why is he going by max and not his real name?

A knock on the door was herd and I jumped up frightened a little by the sudden noise. It wouldn't be Elliott because any guy should know never to come near an angry female in general. Opening the door, I began to say Amanda's name but was cut short by the sight of Elliott crossing his arms over his chest as I just stood there staring at him dumbfounded.

My blood began to boil. Obviously, this idiot doesn't have common sense.

"Look you as soon as Amanda comes home I'm telling her everything the hidden door your real identity. And how you left your sister alone with the worst possible people to take care of her. Thats if you even left her with anyone. I said slamming the door in his face and walking over to the wall with the TV hanging from it. Picking one of the many movie selections I jumped onto my bed and eventually fell asleep while the movie was still going.

.

.

.

I don't know exactly how long I was out but what I did know was it was pitch black out my window and I was really thirsty. Walking down to the kitchen I pulled a glass from the cupboard and got the jug of water from the fridge pouring myself some of the cold liquid. I had memorised the places where everything went when I was putting stuff away. And I had a really good talent for memorizing things in general.

"Huh is that you j-"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WHOs THERE? OMG IS THAT THE DEVIL, LOOK YOU YOUVE GOT THE WRONG PLACE ITS THE NEXT HOUSE OVER.! I screamed startled by the voice that came out of know where.

"Hey calm down before you wake the others, wait, is that you Mikayla?" My heart slowed down a little as I got a better view of him. He was wearing blue boxers with yellow smiley face, he had bags under his eyes and smelt of smoke and alcohol.

Three huge thuds came from the top of the stairs leading to the kitchen.

"Where is he? what happened?" Elliott was down the stairs in a pair of denim shorts which he was wearing backwards may I add, he was holding a dagger in each of his hands and was in the mode to kill.

"Hey Er-Max why is Rex's pet here?"

Ryan pointed his thumb in my direction.

yeah and whats a murder doing here as well Elliott I snapped back at him while trying to make the point that I knew who he really was.

"She belongs to Amanda like you do. Oh, and Next time you guys wake me up for nothing important I'll slit your throats while you sleep" Elliott grumbled under his breath to us before going back to bed in a foul mood.

so, you know about Elliot? Ryan asked sounding confused

yes. Was all I said before following close behind Elliott to my own room leaving Ryan in the kitchen. Which lead me to the question as to why Amanda has a murderer living in her house? And one that killed Elliotts sister.