Epilogue of book 1

We've found a place far from once we came, although we haven't stayed put the air is ever changing. Things are changing. Unnatural things..

I'm walking through the empty lands a frozen over lake with crystallised ice has turned green clovers into frost bitten white icicles....In the middle of summer.

Everything is so unnatural and it's all because of him... The one man I seem to fear.. He brings back memories and prophecies that are to far In his favour.

He is always near and watching I can feel his eyes the time is close and nearing.

For It is said that to gods will fight when the time is right and both shall die in the frost bitten night. Sending the world into one of utter chaos from their departure as a clash above the heavens cry letting the living suffer an the dead scream for vengeance.

But the thing is do I want that?

No one knows.. Not even me.

----;-;-;)/?&$?:/.)$?:$,?:$);? -----

A:N

So guys thx for reading my book there will be a sequel but I need to get started so the first chapter will be out by February the 1st of 2018 and it will be called (GODDESSES SOUL). So please keep your eyes out it maybe easier to follow me and find the book on my account (Hiddensouth). The next book will contain sexual text and bad bad behaviour between the newly mated grey and Jessica so please stick with me.

Also I would really love some book cover suggestions;)