Chapter 50

Jessicas POV

I had a second chance, a second mate. another choice one risking the balance of the remaining sanity I had left.

But Would he betray me, like many others had before. Could I trust him. I Won't deny that my body nearly melted every time I thought about his hands on me. Or how that sweet smell created a blanket of acceptance when he told me I didn't have a choice. And then there was the fact that he to seemed to have certain gifts so similar to mine. It's just that by accepting him I would also be showing him all my weaknessess and the torturous past I had, showing how broken I really was. Then he would look at me like I was a joke and reject me if not treating me like porciline doll. So right now I didnt know what to do. We were sitting all together in a small 4 steated taxi X had sent but with 2 guys the size of gorillas one being my second mate which I will not deny and the other my brother which automatically meant that Miki was In front because the driver would probably collapse from seeing all the blood soaked onto Elliot and I's hands as well as body which was slowly drying by seeping through the clothing we had taken because grey refused to move from my side because Elliot was beside me, even though he was my brother. Now I wish I had done what Miki had and jumped into the freezing river to get clean of blood, then put on her clothes that Elliot gave her. of course though she went alone and had arrived later than us and if it were completely up to me I would have left her behind, I know she's my beta but that connection was slowly deteriorating because well she didn't aid me what's so ever when I was fighting and betas just don't do that. Not that I'm complaining. But she was rather pathetic until she stepped in a little.

I sighed

"jess stop growling" I snapped my glare to my left.

"do not call me that." I snapped at him. now that we were returning no one could know my name nor know my past even though it began to feel useless because my old pack knew and the news of who I am was going to spread.

he simply rolled his eyes at my state ment. this whole car was irritatin me, I couldnt think let alone control my anger. I was just glad we were getting out of this car soon.

"Hey j-um" Miki turned to face me. Confused about what to call me.

"Alpha to you." Ellen came through she was just so disgusted by her.

Her eyes where like glassy saucers her head nodded vigorously cheering up a tiny fraction that I still considered her .. Well I don't know what. What dos she think I consider her as.

" I'm so sorry." Her heart was full of pain from the lack of help she showed ashamed of her self and I was proud of the way she managed to not break down and beg for forgiveness as soon as the battle was over and that was the only reason I hadn't chosen to not forgive her.

"Yes well I to am ashamed and am apologetic that I slightly forgot in a time of my weakness to protect you and let no harm come to you as my promise" I said with genuine disappointment in myself.

"I'm fine alpha. So do you forgive me.?" She asked all hopefull. I couldn't believe she just accepted my forgiveness.

"Insolent child." My wolf murmured making me giggle. She used to say that to me when I was younger.

"Forgiveness must be earned like yours and mine to each other shall." I said. She slumped a little but not to much knowing I didn't flat out reject her apology.

Deep ocean Blue eyes faced me in a furrow. Grey was watching me with interest.

I sighed once again and turned my attention to the driver.
"How much longer untill we arrive?"
The car pulled up. I caught a whiff of swirling colours... Don't judge that's how it smelt.....I lifted my nose in the air of the car and smiled scramming over Elliot to get out on the side of the Forrest much of grey disapproval.