14.

She enters the school building lazily as usual. She will sits in her usual seat, daydreaming, talks and goes to the restroom with Hani, being ignored, and others. But at least there's one thing that can keep her motivated to go to school; Jimin.

She, for the first time ever, is curious about someone. She wonders what Jimin looks like. She remembers about Hani saying that everyone squealed when he came. Is he that good-looking? She wonders.

She keeps on waiting for the day where Jimin finally comes and talks to her, so that she won't feel lonely anymore. And yes Jimin is right. She is lonely.

But an introverts have hard time telling her story to just anyone right?

Drowning in her thoughts, she didn't realize that there's someone in front of her, making her bumps into that person, again. This time, it doesn't hit hard because she isn't running.

She looks up and her eyes meet his. That cute guy who also bumped into her few days ago, the one she talked about with Jimin last night, the one she claimed as her ideal type.

They always meet this way, don't they?

"Hey, we meet again!" He exclaims, smiling.

She likes his smile, always. She wishes that she can smiles sincerely like him.

"H-Hello," she greets back, looking everywhere but his eyes. She's just shy.

"I'm so glad to meet you again but seems like we can't talk much this time too," he sighs. "I have to go." He says in disappoinment.

"Oh it's okay," she replies, feeling a slight disappoinment because she wish they can talk more.

"Good. Wish to see you again soon." He smiles. "Bye!" He waves his hands, walking away.

She just smiles a little, doesn't know that her cheeks has come to the colour of crimson red. She starts walking to her class.

And she just realised that she forgot to ask his name, or even peeked at his nametag. Forget those, she didn't even dare to look at him in the eyes.

-oOo-

She sighs silently, staring out the window. She's laying her head on the desk, as usual. The girls in front of her; including Hani, are gossiping here and there already. But she never seems to join in.

She knows all the girls, she's a friend of them. But when all of them gather as one, it just feels like she's left-behind. She tried so many times to join in, but they never click. There's always something she doesn't know or understand about.

And because of that, she finally decided not to join the conversation anymore. She stops trying. She stays away when the girls gather and only talk when Hani starts a conversation with her, or when she asks her to go to the restroom and cafeteria.

"Excuse me. May I borrow your notebook?"

She fixes her position when someone taps on her shoulder. She looks up to the person and is surprise to see who it is.

The cute guy.

He blooms a smile, again.

"May I borrow your notebook? I haven't finish copying down some things but they already erased the writings on the board." He nags.

"Uhm, okay but.. are you my classmate?"

He chuckles at her stupid question.

"I remember you said that you don't do well in recognizing people."

"Huh?" She frowns, gets confused even more.

"I'm your classmate for already two weeks, Han Joohyun." His eyesmile appears.

She is puzzled. Wait, is he..

"Jimin?"

"Finally Joohyun, you know me."