68.

jimin
stop staring at ur phone!
park jimin is watching you

Joohyun gets puzzled at the sudden texts she got. She lifts her head and turns it to the door.

Her eyes widened at what she sees right now.

"You..?"

"Uhm, hello." Jimin smiles nervously, still hiding the flowers behind his back. "Long time.. no see? I guess."

And at that time, she knows, her vision gets blurry.

"Ah, ya. Why are you crying? I just said hello.." he tries to joke, but he gets sad suddenly.

"I'm sorry."

He hides the flowers behind a drawer next to the bed when she doesn't notice. He then approaches her.

Wrapping his arms around her, he hugs the girl tight.

"I'm so sorry," he whispers.

Joohyun can't reply a word. She's still sobbing.

"It was my fault," He continues. "I'm sorry-"

"I missed you."

Jimin halts at her voice, not to mention that he missed it so much.

She buries her head on his chest. "Stop saying sorry and let's just be happy for now." She smiles.

He smiles, breaking into a cry finally. "I should've trusted you."

After few minutes, they decided to let go.

"Have you eaten? How long have you been awaken?"

"The nurse is bringing it here now. I have no idea when did i wake up," she chuckles weakly. "My mom is coming over right now, you never meet her right?"

"I did." He smiles back. "Unless your dad."

"You've met my mother? When?" She looks flustered. "And my dad? He's overseas for work, i doubt he knows about my condition now."

"Well the good news is, he knows. He's coming over for you now," He ruffles her hair.

"He knows?"

He nods.

There's a knock on the door. Jimin steps away from her when the nurse enters the room and asks permission to arrange the food she brought on the portable desk.

"I never knew the hospital cooks would be- hey what's that?"

Jimin hands her the flower bouquet. "Flowers for you."

"Oh, thank you." She receives the flowers and smells it.

"Do you know what aster flowers mean?" He asks, which she answers by a puzzled look, signifies that she doesn't know.

"What does that mean?"

"It means, get well soon." He smiles warmly.

-

it's coming to an end and jk's birthday is just around the corner. Ugh he's a mature man now😭💖