final.

And there they are. They, a complete members of.. bangtan, Jimin said, walking into the room with a cake. An ice cream cake that Joohyun loves so much.

Yoongi suddenly turns off the lights.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, our dearest Han Joohyun, happy birthday to you~" They sings while clapping their hands.

She can't believe it. She never can believe that something amazing can actually happens to her. Her eyes start becoming teary again.

"Make a wish," Jimin, who is holding the cake, smiles to her. The smile that she always likes to see.

She closes her eyes, making a tear falls down from one of her eyes. She intertwines her fingers together, praying a wish that no one may not hear, or else, it won't be granted.

Jimin watches her, smiling at the expression of her being so happy after a long time. After that some tiring days of watching her unconscious pale face laying on the bed of the hospital, he finally saw that.

Joohyun opens her eyes after some moments, then she blows the candles.

"Yay!" They all cheers.

Jungkook runs to turn on the lights back.

"I hope this year is your best birthday ever." Jimin says, handing the cake into her hands.

"Thank you so much, Jimin. Thanks to all of you too." She smiles happily.

"No no." Taehyung shakes his head. "Not until Jimin confesses to you. Come on Jimin, i gave you a chance!"

"W-what? Me?"

"Confess! Confess! Confess!" Suddenly Hoseok cheers, which later followed by the rest of the members.

"Come on, everyone except her knows how much you worry about her every day and night, she needs to know too right?" Yoongi pats his shoulder encouragingly.

Jimin turns red all of a sudden, while Joohyun is still clueless about what happens.

"O-okay." He clears his throat, turning his body to face the clueless Joohyun.

"What's with the 'confess' thing?" Joohyun whispers innocently.

Staring at her face, Jimin who's shy earlier, suddenly gets a boost of confidence.

You can do this, Jimin. You don't want her to go anymore.

"Uhm, Joohyun," he calls. "Actually, I.. I kinda like you. I mean, seriously. All of that 'i love you' i told you all this time, it's real. I.. ugh i don't know what to say. Taehyung.. help me,"

Taehyung gets flustered by his sudden call of help. What the hell Jimin?

"What the heck? Only you know your heart!" Taehyung folds his arms, shaking his head as the sign that he rejects to help him.

Jimin cringes. He can feels that his face must be so red right now.

"Okay i like you. I just want you to know," he exhales. "Oh and it tortured me like hell when i decided to ignore you. I swear that's when i realise that i love you."

When he feels that he already said enough, he lifts his head to see Joohyun's reaction.

Hilarious. She's as red as he is.

"I.." she gulps. "i didn't expect that."

"Oh yeah? I'm sorry." He laughs awkwardly.

"Should i say what's in my mind?" She catches his eyes. "This is the best birthday ever."

Hearing that, he smiles.

"Just that?" Seokjin suddenly interrupts. "Are you sure not going to tell him something more?"

"Hyung, stop it. She's embarrassed!" Namjoon scolds.

Joohyun looks down, and some seconds after she looks up again, meeting Jimin's eyes.

"I.. like you too." She says. "So please don't leave anymore."

Hearing that, Jimin's lips form a very wide smile, and his eyes turn into a tight line caused by the smile he makes. "I won't. I promise."

Everyone in the room claps happily. Some of them even cheer out a congrats.

"But ya Jimin, can you not become awkward like this? I'm just Joohyun!" She laughs at his red face.

Now she isn't lonely anymore. At first, she never expect this kind of thing would happen to her, never. But it happened anyway, since Jimin came into her life, changing it. She's grateful for that, sincerely. She hopes that he'll really stays by her side from now on. And of course, she hopes the members will stay by her side as well.

One of the introverted human in the world, has made a great change to her life. Remember, just because you're an introvert, doesn't mean that you have to hide all the problems by yourselves, to yourselves. Be open to anyone, who knows that maybe you can meet a Jimin in your life? 😉

인트로페트, !
#170905, the day after the release of #Serendipity 💖