3

LMA – Chapter Three

A Lamborghini swished along a road like wind passing pedestrians. It stopped in front of a college.

Students admired the hot Luo An Hai stepping out of the Lamborghini in a designer dress and black heels.

The students were envious Luo An Hai had the world in her hands at the age of twenty-one. She used her trust fund inherited from her mother and maternal grandfather to invest in IT startup companies, which grew into multi-million dollar businesses. Two years later, she bought private planes and luxury cruise ships for rich clients to travel the world. Her beauty and success attracted many suitors, but she would always break their hearts after a brief fling.

Luo An Hai's patience was limited to three minutes.

One minute later, the little boy Han Ting Hua who turned into a tall handsome man with a mysterious aura was walking toward the Lamborghini accompanied by a pageant queen beauty, Miss Angel.

At the college it was rumored the aloof Han Ting Hua only reserved his charm and smiles for Angel. Even though the female students were jealous of Angel, they acknowledged Han Ting Hua and Angel made an attractive couple.

The truth was Angel had confessed her love to Han Ting Hua, but he rejected her. She didn't give up hope because she believed he would fall in love with her later down the track.

Han Ting Hua didn't dispel the rumor that he was dating Angel because it stopped his classmates from stalking him.

'Han, isn't that your big sister?' Angel asked, holding onto Han Ting Hua's arm.

The students were curious about the relationship dynamics between Luo An Han and her step-mother's adoptive son, Han Ting Hua. Were they step-sibling rivals or did they have a close bond?

Angel was pleasantly surprised when Han Ting Hua draped his arm around her shoulder for the first time, which made her blush.

'She's not my big sister,' Han Ting Hua said.

Han Ting Hua let go of Angel, and he walked to the Lamborghini without a backward glance at Angel.

Luo An Hai sped off the moment Han Ting Hua sat in her car. She glanced at Angel standing at the gate in the rear-view mirror, and knew Angel's pageant beauty wasn't enough to capture Han Ting Hua's attention.

Han Ting Hua was disappointed Luo An Hai didn't react after seeing him standing close with Angel.

At a red light Han Ting Hua frowned when Luo An Hai picked up a box of cigarettes.

'Little boy, your little girlfriend has a hot body,' Luo An Hai said, smiling coldly. 'Don't play with fire. I don't want the media to report a homewrecker's son knocked up an heiress. But if you want to follow in your mother's footsteps, go ahead and dig for gold.'

He grabbed her box of cigarettes and put it back in the center console glove box.

'Uncle Luo won't be happy if he smells smoke on your clothes,' he said.

He dismissed her insults. Years of living with her made him realize if she couldn't get a rise out of someone she provoked then she would be the one who ended up frustrated. For years she never hid her hatred toward him and his adoptive mother.

She was frustrated he didn't react to her insult.

'Stay out of my business,' she said, picking up the box of cigarettes again. 'You only need to worry about acting like a good person in front of my father.'