8

Love Me Again Chapter 8A

Luo An Hai bites with such force that she breaks the skin on Han Ting Hua's lower lip, causing him to hiss from the pain.

The sudden kiss leaves Han Ting Hua in shock, before immediately understanding her intentions, his heart filled with ecstasy. Gripping the back of her head, he returns her bite.

But after all, how could he bear to bite her? As his fierce teeth meet her lips, they switch to nibbling and sucking, as his tongue explores her small mouth, plying her tongue as he sucks on it with vigour.

"Nnn...." Luo An Hai emits a soft groan, her tongue had been sucked until it pricked, her mouth filled with his taste. All the air she exhaled had been swallowed by him, leaving her with no room to retreat, as her small tongue starts to fight back against his, until their breaths entwine, and a silver thread hangs between them.

Luo An Hai's hands firmly grasp him, needing his warmth to give her courage, wanting him to hold her tight, to let her love boldly.

Her initiative causes Han Ting Hua to pause slightly, before returning it with more strength.

He had already waited so long for this moment, and thought it would still take him a few more years.

After all, he knew better than anyone how obstinate this woman was. He had already prepared for a long term battle, and hadn't expected she'd acknowledge the attraction between them so quickly, no longer wanting to escape, and would actually approach him.

Recalling that glorious taste he had experienced earlier, Han Ting Hua almost madly presses her against the door, roughly holding her up by her round buttocks. Luo An Hai extends her legs around his waist, running her fingers through his thick black hair, as she lowers her head to deepen their kiss.

Their breaths become ragged, as saliva overflows from their entangled tongues. Han Ting Hua licks it off as his scorching lips move down, sucking on her jade-like neck, leaving a trail of marks on her collarbone. His hands were unable to resist pulling her tiny cocktail dress down, instantly exposing her full breasts to the cold air.

Under the faint light, the delicate tips stand erect, as though they were enticing someone's affection. Han Ting Hua grabs her right breast, gently rubbing his lips against her nipple, occasionally opening his lips to gently suck. He was like a little child who had just found a new toy, wilfully playing until she turns weak, but refusing to open his mouth and suck with vigour.

Luo An Hai was teased until she lost herself, unable to resist grabbing his head, thrusting her chest towards him, taking the initiative to deliver her breasts to his mouth.

It wasn't only him desiring her, she had wanted him as well.

Shedding away all caution, she found she could no longer refuse him, as her mind and body unfolded before him, seeking to be occupied by him, wanting him to fully infiltrate her, while wanting to embrace him....

Her mind spins with the boy before her and millions of other men. Regardless of who, they were all him, all just as foolish.

The foolish Han Ting Hua she had wanted to hold doesn't know her thoughts, but can feel her excitement through the delicate trembles in her body. Raising his gaze, he sees her bright eyes glittering like the surface of a lake in the darkness,

He gently licks the tears from her eyes, the tip of his tongue flicking over her delicate lashes, scattering light kisses over her small face, as though he was kissing her fragility away.

Yet those gently kisses soon turn scorching, as he cups her right breast with his palm, sucking on the delicate pink tip.

As he sucks, his tongue twirls around, teasing her breasts. Like a bee greedily devouring honey, he refuses to let such a divine feast go, his tongue sucking and lapping, unwilling to leave them alone.