Magic

5 Years Old

Yaaay! I am now 5 years old!

I have spent the last 5 years trying to be the exact opposite of the original Serena who was loud, obnoxious, and selfish. I have taken etiquette lessons and had various tutors teach me things such as math, history, different languages and cultures, and how to play the piano and sing. I have worked hard to become the elegant woman that my mother can be proud of.

Today I am going to the Magic Examinations, tests to decide what kind of magic you can use. One needs to be older than 5 to learn magic by law to avoid unnecessary accidents. I already know what kind I can use but I might as well entertain the grown ups.

There are 7 different abilities that one can have, they include:

Alchemy

Fire

Water

Wind

Earth

Lightning

Darkness

Light

Summoning

When one realizes their ability they gain the right to learn magic but they are required to attend a magic school from ages 12 to 18 until they graduate. They say that it is to make sure that the students' magic does not run amok but in reality it is to poach the talented ones to work for the government, royalty, or important families. If you're talented or belong to nobility of importance you gain the right to attend Ever Sky Academy, and if you're less so, you go to one of ESA's sub-schools.

Hmm? Now that I think about it, what should I specialize in alchemy? In my past life I did potions and elixirs- basically poison. So I guess I should stay away from that. So what else has to do with potions and (maybe) poisons? Most alchemists go with the potions and elixirs, having a person who can make bombs and heal others with their creations do come in handy.

Buuut, I can not. Cuz, that's Serena like. Gamers automatically classify poison = Serena. That's just her thing. Like a snake. So, what now?

THINK!

THINK

think...

*Brain fried*

Oh wait, I smell Catherine (my maid) bringing up cookies. Yaaay! Energy restored. Fuuu~ just the smell of these makes me relax... Wait, what! Smell? I could specialize in aroma! I have never heard of anyone doing this before, but if I don't condense the effects of the herbs and directly draw out the energy and the healing properties from the plants I think it could work. I could make a healing mist or a poisonous mist, that way it will be so much harder to predict or guard against, because everybody needs to breathe! Maybe when I get even better I can just envelope my friends or my enemies in a mist and BAM! Instant rejuvenation/harm! I wont even need to enter through their airways, I could just make the elixir seep in through their pores!

That would be awesome! Yahooo! I'm a genius! One day I'll become so powerful that you stupid capture targets won't even have the ability to kill me!

I hope...

Cuz tonight...

Is my birthday banquet...

Where I meet the prince and the twins...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...