Meeting THE ASR!!!

Khushi was brought out of her thoughts by the ringing of her phone….
K:hey!
Other Side :…………
K:ya… All ready!
Os:…….
K: kya partner…. of all the people in the world I thought atleast u know me……. u think this interview will scare me??.
Os : ……….
Ķ: ok! I will try to act nervous….. I rly rly want this job…. don’t I? …..
She chuckled saying this…. this is gonna be fun she thought
Os:…….
K : no…. I have a party to attend tonight!
Os: ……
K:hmm. ….. I know…. tc!

#############################

She had walked into the office with a nervous expression. She was waiting to be called in for the interview. She kept on fidgeting with her dupatta …. she knew that the place had cctv… and probably they were being monitored. … she use to do that…. It gives us an idea about the person.

(Guys I’m skipping the interview becoz I have no idea what it would be like in a fashion house….. let me just say that they were impressed. ..)

Aman: u may leave now…. will inform the results later….
Khushi : thank u sir!
She started walking out but stopped hearing arnav’s voice.

ASR: Miss Gupta! This is a fashion house and if u r gonna work here then u should dress accordingly!
Khushi turned around with a confident smile playing on her lips.
Khushi : ” I know this is a fashion house AS…. Sir! But I guess it’s my work that should matter and not my looks…. its the clothes I design and not the ones I wear that counts…. and Sir I prefer being called Khushi….”
Arnav replied irritated: ” and I DON’T prefer knowing my employees by their first names GUPTA!”
She stiffened at the comment. She lowered her head …. murmured a low acknowledgement and walked out of the room immediately. She chided herself. The whole nervous thing went down the drain. But what to do……. nervousness was not something in K’s blood. Khushi! It’s Khushi and not K… better get that into your stupid brain girl….
To hell with the new work…. she had to relieve herself of these things and the party tonight is the best idea! She went back home to get ready.

###########################################

It was one of her college frnd’s engagement party…. well party after the engagement with only the youngsters, that is… There were not many from the college becoz they had studied abroad and most of their classmates were obviously foreigners…. they will be here only for the wedding…. but there were others……. the bride’s and groom’s cousins, their frnds from the town….. and they had a blast time….. and she wanted to enjoy without thinking anything… not AR……not KARMA…. nothing…..

It was quite late when she finally decided to go home… the party was over…. Most of the guests have already left… the few remaining were totally drunk….. she was standing in the parking lot waiting for her driver. She had asked him to go back after he dropped her in the evening. But he was supposed to be back by this time. And the stupid was not even answering his phone. She was getting angry by the minute . A new sports car zoomed through the road and came to halt right in front of her.

 A new sports car zoomed through the road and came to halt right in front of her